You're invited to beta test undo/redo!

Hey Hopscotchers!

Should I cut straight to the point since you’ve already read the title of this post?!

That’s right!

You are getting a big release very soon as the Hopscotch team is wrapping up the undo/redo feature. This means that you will be able to undo and redo your actions while coding.

We’re looking for volunteers who’d like to download a beta version of Hopscotch using Testflight (Apple’s beta app program), test out the undo/redo feature, and share feedback.

:exclamation:If you’re interested in participating, please:

1. Download Testflight from the app store onto the device you’ll be testing on; and
  2. Send me your iTunes account email by filling out this form.

Instructions on how to find your iTunes account email:

1. Open “Settings”

2. Tap on your profile at the top of the page, and the email associated with your iTunes account is right below your profile picture.

When the beta build is ready, you’ll receive an invitation to test at the email you provide that will allow you to download the beta app. Let me know if you have any questions!

35 Likes

I filled out the form. I’m very excited!

7 Likes

Yes I’m already beta testing with test flight too

8 Likes

(@/GOATGAMES) Curious, what are you beta testing now? If you cannot share that information, that’s fine too…

6 Likes

Awesome! I would fill the form, but I’m not allowed to download random apps

6 Likes

testflight is made by apple lol

4 Likes

Oop-

4 Likes

Cool.
Let me sign up

4 Likes

TestFlight is the only app you need. Once ready, an invite link will be sent via email. Beta apps are marked with an orange dot, just like recently updated apps are marked with a blue dot.

3 Likes

Just signed up. Is there an age limit?

3 Likes

update: You would need to be 13 years or older to download Testflight.

10 Likes

Oh ok thanks

2 Likes

Actually I think I won’t test it. So you can ignore my form

2 Likes

Okay no worries

8 Likes

‘if you already have a full version of the app, data loss may occur’. Will this do anything?

Edit: I trust that tht researched that first, I filled out the form

7 Likes

Omg yessss!

4 Likes

:D :D :D

Cool!

3 Likes

@Yuanyuan the app has an age limit. You have to be 13+ to use testflight

5 Likes

TestFlight not supported on my phone :confused: Would be nice to beta-test but yeah… hope the feature goes well so it can be released soon!

4 Likes

6 Likes