Your Worst/Most Embarrassing Hopscotch Fails

Literally just post your facepalm and fails on here.

I'll get the link but it was an unfinished draft!

Link: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xsalxk251

It ends at pla

Also, is there a topic like this?

I have no idea. But if there is lemme no.

Well.
When I was a young Hopscotcher, all I did was remix.

And I remember thinking "I publish so much! I must be soooo popular"

Yeah no.
I'm not even popular now and I don't remix XD

gawd the things I believed XD

The most embarrassing thing I did was drawing a mouth and I forgot to change the title and it was called eye.

Loooooooiillllll!!!! That was funny!!

Released Hopémon go demo, (my very first version) and I named it Hopémon go srmo

Most embarrassing moment on the forum.

'Twas when I first joined. I replied to a kinda inappropriate post, and even though some people had already replied to that post, people started telling me to stop. I realized what I did was wrong, And was areally embarrassed. then someone asked someone else if they wanted to be in their project. I dunno how I got the notification, but it said it was a reply to me. It wasn't. So I replied "me? Ok sure" and when I figured out it wasn't for me? I was super embarrassed.
So I avoided all those people who replied to me there for a while, but I Long forgave them

It took maybe a month, but I forgave them.

That happened to me a few times the week I joined the forum. I thought other users were talking to me but they were talking to someone else. I deleted the replies because I was embarrassed. I was like :frowning: when I noticed my mistake.

When I attempted to troll @KVJ by saying I was out of likes and then I liked his post right after I said it. :laughing:

Same. XD

hai @QueenShaeShae fren that likes watching chaos with me XD

Hai fren. I have an nother embarrassing story

I just yelled at a new user for not SBYPing and making a copy topic. Sorry @Hicoding!!

My most embarrassing hopscotch moment:

I coded ZooZoo the Easter traveler to get people to remix it (D:) and I published it when it wasn't loaded so it looked like a bunch of useless frowny fluff.
3:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we talk on talk to a hopscotcher fren?

What does LMAO mean? XD

Umm... I don't think we should use that acronym on the forum.

How 'bout we go to my general topic?

Laughing my arms off, or laughing my bleep off, but i use the first one