Your new community manager:)

May I request if it would be ok if you could un why down my general, thank you so much

…JaggedJeans is getting explicit with some language in this topic. Cursing and swearing. Same with her bio. I don’t get it, she was nice a few years ago.
: (

(sorry, you may have to scroll down a bit)

That’s true. You should tag @Ana so she can see this as an important personal reply, otherwise she might not notice this problem.

Good to be here and to have some more cool people

@Ana, I was wondering if you could start making tag groups for the forum again. Back when @t1_hopscotch was a mod she would make tag lists for us and a lot of people miss the option to make tag lists, since only mods can make them

yes please

Good luck, Ana :blush:

Have fun, too :heart: hehe ^^

Anyone else notice this settle drop in!

**crickets chirping

Lol…I can’t tell if you are saying that nobody noticed this or if I am just not paying attention to anything

Well, first off, notice the likes on t1’s post? At least seven people noticed (the amount of people who came to my 13th birthday party). Also, I felt it was appropriate because this topic hasn’t been touched for a long time since then.

Wow that went dark pretty fast

Lol…I can’t tell if you are talking about my noticing this topic hasn’t been touched for a while or if you are talking about my 13th Birthday.

Oh, yeah, I’d make an art tag list if I could…
Or maybe another idea could be to limit the amount of times someone uses the omtl in a week?