Your new community manager:)

Oh, yeah, I’d make an art tag list if I could…
Or maybe another idea could be to limit the amount of times someone uses the omtl in a week?

2 Likes

Question: are you currently the only active community manager [mod]?

3 Likes

Hi. Welcome @ana it’s great to have you here. I have question, it’s pretty silly but I just came back from a really long break so I’m still I guess new around here?? How do you make a topic? And is it possible to delete topics?
Thanks.

5 Likes

Hey, welcome back!

If you click the 3 bars next to your PFP and go to latest from there, you can make a topic by clicking the “ask a question” button.
And no, topics can’t be deleted

3 Likes

Thanks. And now that I think about it, I remember you now! Do you remember soaring feathers or WhoNeedsAName? They are my sisters lol. Anyway thanks again!

2 Likes

Haha yeah I remember you and both of them :slight_smile: glad to have ya back dude
No prob! There’s also a Leaders Q and A topicwhere you can ask me or another lead any more questions you have (that’d be a better place for these kinda of qs imo)

4 Likes

great, thanks for letting me know. yeah I kinda don’t like when I first joined bc I was such a brag xd. But thanks for the warm welcome and I’ll definitely check the topic out.

2 Likes

Welcome to hopscotch forum @Ana :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

hi, and welcome!
tbh i think it wasn’t really necessary to tag Ana, because she is busy, and she doesn’t need to get a lot of notifications

3 Likes

Hi! Welcome!

4 Likes

You do realise this was over a year ago… :smile:
(It doesn’t matter tho..)

4 Likes

I think you’re the one who is supposed to be welcomed; Ana has been around for a while and you just got here. She is just the new community manager, not a new user to the Hopscotch Forum.

2 Likes

Yes! Correct.

4 Likes

Actually when Ana joined she also was a new user to the forum, but she joined on another account as a trial run I think?

Idk as I wasn’t active much in 2018

3 Likes

@Leaders Should we Clive this, as @Ana isn’t new anymore, and it’s confusing new users?

4 Likes

Spe come on, please no tagging them for cliving…

3 Likes