yep it did! welcome back haha :)
been a few years since i joined, this place looks really different.
discourse also had a large update earlier this month, that’s probably part of it too
I’m about to add the next enemy type to the game: Chuck. Stay tuned…
@Rapterdragon_83 hmm… I see your pfp has had a reskin…
I have decided to add another enemy named Blobby. I partially named it after Mr.Blobby, but the main reason for the name is because it’s a blob of slime.
Blobby is a blueish-green slime that is able to split in two.
Welcome back : )
I am KingGuin87, although you can just call me 87
Don’t mind me, I’m just listing every unique feature in my game compared to other platformers.
- Swap Point
- Slime Split Mechanic by Blobby
- Double Jump Mechanic (by Starlynn)
- SOON: Sonar attack by Sonar
- Door with Multiple Locks
- EVENTUALLY: Timed Challenges (not to be confused with Speedrun timers, in timed challenges, you must complete the course in the allotted time to win)
- The ability to place certain Entities on Dirt Walls.
- A full-screen Level Editor (other than the HUD at the top, but the point is, most other platformers take up some space, mostly on the left side)
The sticky floor mechanic isn’t new, it’s just the combination of the dark-brown floor from STAR-LINK, and the No-Jump Platforms from TAOS (The Adventures Of Squaeyron)
The upcoming Wall Jump mechanic is also not new, as it is also used in TAOS.
Also, I just learned that I-frames are short for Invincibility Frames (the amount of frames in which the player cannot take damage)
I’m honoured! I also resemble a blob of slime.
Yha I’ve been messing with it.
Thanks for the plant clown pig!
Maybe you could add a Highscore for your Pi Game!
I play it everyday, but I keep forget what my Highscore is, I like that idea!
Yha except I can’t have a sub…
My thumbnail for this game is not updating.
On my side i don’t see text and no lanterns and the dragon is red.
You coding anything at the moment?
All the new enemies ignore the enemy blockers (also whatever the flying one is is missing it’s image)