Never mind I found out
Never mind I found out
I just fixed the sizing of my logo. What’s everyone coding?
@TB23 random question but are you still coding the “custom art only” game?
The the this one: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11yut30wtv
Can I ask for 0 seeds for a product? Will that work?
that wont show the prompt and will mark the product as solded status
Requesting 0 seeds for a product will automatically give you the product without prompting for payment.
Ok so if make something where the product is free will it still save as like it was purchased.
Like I do a promo code making something free?
@via, i’m really sorry, but it is true lol /hj it tasted wrong to me
i just - ick, i can’t stand dunkin’ donuts. starbucks all the way. sorry!
Yes, and you can find this out by changing the cost and finding out it still won’t show the prompt (which people thought was a bug, but it turned out it was intentional by design).
That’s frustrating — I would need more information to investigate though, like device and iOS version, and a video if possible.
If you get the chance to make a bug report in #hopscotch-bugs, I could take a look.
holy cow i just got 99+ notifications and my phone ringed like crazyy
lol np abt that, it was pretty funny ngl
Sorry about that — I just reorganised the #hopscotch-bugs category
Same here, minus the ringing. It was quite the experience.
How do I make the scenes work idk how to get on the scenes menu
- Update your Hopscotch App (latest is 3.59.0)
- Go to the icon and choose “Switch to New Editor”
(you will see a preview of how this new editor works. It should be enabled by default if you update the app)
- Go into any project. You will be greeted with the Scene Selection Menu.
Ok I can try
It worked but I have a question is there a way I can move an object from one scene to another
- Go into Bird Eye View (tap the little eye with the lines)
- Select the object and choose copy
- Go into the scene of choice
- Go into Bird Eye View again
- Choose a blank spot and choose paste. Not only will the object be duplicated, but the code inside it will be there too
- If you no longer need to other object, you can delete it from the scene.
Note: in the New Editor, tapping play from inside a scene will play from that scene. To play from the beginning, tap play from the Scene Selection Menu.