You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

Actually, the puzzle game is the beta I just released for testers, so you can play it now! (It’s still pretty buggy because of scenes)

6 Likes

Did you recreate the puzzle Papyrus did with the multi-color floor? If not, you totally should. There’s even a tutorial how it actually generates a possible puzzle, and how each color works.

3 Likes

The puzzle game is the brain puzzle one…
Also, I might add some puzzles to the Undertale-like game.
Sorry…

5 Likes

It actually does require problem solving in some way, as you would need to know how the puzzle works in order to solve it.

Maybe I’ll recreate it, then…

2 Likes

I am very happy to be part of a really amazing and creative community like hopscotch! Keep coding amazing projects​:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grinning:

You may have noticed (although you probably didn’t) that I haven’t posted a thing in here since a million years ago! I’ll was busy before, but now that I have more time, I’ll post more frequently!

Another thanks to the current moderators, you guys are great :+1:

(P.S. Who remembers the yucky yak tacos?)

11 Likes

Does anybody like quails? Or is it just me.

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve been dead from here so long. I am so so happy to see you guys again!

4 Likes

@The_Kings

I really need help with this, the bots are supposed to move left, when the player moves right, and to move right, when the player moves left.
And the same for vertical.
And that works…
But then they move to far, and they move through walls.
I use the ‘self’ variable for both x and y position movement.
I tried to fix this with when:
The player bumps a wall, then they move the other side, but that also doesn’ t work…
But the code that when the player bumps a wall, that DOES work.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

4 Likes

So, unfortunately we can’t see the code. So we are unable to solve your problem. The project builder is no help since we can’t open custom rules that have nested custom rules.

2 Likes

I want to make a trail art, but I have no idea what the trail art should be. Does anyone have any ideas?

3 Likes

Maybe a sloth or a donut lol
Or maybe make a logo for a game?

5 Likes

Not bad ideas.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I only put 5 seconds of thought into that :joy:

4 Likes

@HappyPandas, been a while since I tagged you all, but have you played Ninja Run (my HS game) yet and if so, how many coins did you get and what was your favourite sushi?

5 Likes

I got 92 or something like that!

Btw, maybe you can add sushi avocado!

4 Likes

Ohhh nope haven’t played it oops I should now… just gonna do it!

2 Likes

i don’t remember my score but my favorites are the dragon roll and rainbow roll!

3 Likes

@Tri-Angle Hey Tri, you coden anythen?

2 Likes

I got rainbow and had, I dunno, 110+ coins :]

5 Likes

Quick test:

@Find.The.Markers

Edit: Dang it didn’t work

5 Likes