That’s great progress!
I’m not sure if you saw my template, but looks like we had some similar ideas for sunflowers & peashooters!
Actually don’t worry, I just saw that you spam liked a bunch of my projects, including that one haha
I like the lawnmowers/racecars and different enemy types that you have^^ And I love the pixel garden background, it matches the original first level well
Hi I love hopscotch
Yes, I did in fact see your template! That’s what drove me to make my project, actually!
Omg its the legendary Rod hiiii im ur biggest fan I love all your hs projects
Welcome back @_Cheezy!!!
@Pickel you probably smell like ham (this is a compliment.)
- Added thumbnail
- Added pause menu
- moved “edit level” option to pause menu
- fixed ordering of Editor options
You can now exit the level without restarting the project every time.
You did not provide evidence to neither confirm nor deny your claim. Of course, I am confident that this is because you wrote only a medium-sized announcement. If you had written a large announcement, perhaps you would have expounded upon the quoted point.
Oh my fish gosh, it’s the almighty Petrichor!!! He’s greater than even Benjamin Franklin!!! I have missed your presence and dominance, dear sir
- Even more things are now paused while the game is paused
- This includes dynamics collisions and enemies fading out before despawning
- You can now press the pause button on your controller to pause and resume the game.
- Start button on DualShock4, Menu button on XBOX, and [+] button on Nintendo Switch.
- Modded player only feature
- Note: it’s paused / resumed on button release.
Future Beta Version
- I will also add a confirmation alert saying all progress (since last saving) would be lost if you quit to menu or restart the level.
- Push button is missing (only shows as slam button on modded player after jumping once)
- Editor screen sometimes not normal while new user tips are showing…
For some reason planting a sunflower upon starting causes this to happen lol (it’s supposed to only spawn one)
- Fixed both known issues from the previous version.
(Or almost weekend)
What’s everyone coding?
You could consider Friday to be part of the weekend.
Nothing at the moment, but I did finish coding this up
great job with your pvz game
i believe i have located a bug
if i’m guessing right, the lawnmowers can take out zombies with collision code
whereas the code that makes the lawnmowers go forward is based on x position of zombies
which is fine in every case except the crocodiles
their sprites are w i d e, so they collide with the lawnmowers before reaching the x value
which kills only them, and does not use up the lawnmower, since the crocodile dying means they never reach the x value that sets it off
very good job on the game, i’m impressed
Nope, I just used a basic When Bumped event (I was being lazy but it works)
IIRC in PvZ the lawnmower heads through the entire row and doesn’t die until reaching the end
Edit: also thx