You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

i get it too lol

3 Likes

Ohhh haha

3 Likes

You get 10 seeds initially, then 1 seed per day.

2 Likes

When are they going to update the “Draw Like a Pen” ability? You have to change “when self is pressed/tapped” to “when device is pressed/tapped”!

2 Likes
  • Added 10 new patterns, such as Cube in a Cube, Python, Tetris, and more. Check them all out under “Cool Patterns” and “Other Patterns”
4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

The whole point of the custom rule was to only draw while an object is being pressed, which yes, it’s not very practical since the point of drawing it to start from anywhere.

There are also some times where you don’t want it to draw (like when you are trying to change some settings that are literally over the canvas (which would ruin your work of art if you relied on the “When device is pressed” rule)

1 Like

https://files.catbox.moe/8i3dzd.MOV

Something happened

Woah, that’s the biggest data-loss scenario if I’ve ever seen one.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m kinda rich with seeds at the moment!
I just save them up haha

2 Likes

I’m creating a game where you can explore the world!

In which country do you start?

• Italy
  • France
  • Antarctica
  • Greece
  • Spain
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Canada

0 voters

6 Likes

@MarkerGames I like your tapper!

It has so many different things then a normal tapper!

It took me ~1 hour, but I have beaten your game!

6 Likes

This sounds really cool! If you remember, could you tag me when the game is released?

3 Likes

Thanks!
Yes!
I also made a beta testing topic!

4 Likes

Thanks! Also, good job! What version did you play?

This was me beating the original version in around 50 minutes!

6 Likes

This was me:

5 Likes

So, you played v1.0?

6 Likes

Idk what the version was, but the highest rank was ‘Hacker’!

5 Likes

Wait no you actually didn’t beat the game Champ is the 15th world it looks like that was v1.1 so there are 16 worlds not 15 D:

6 Likes

It’s no mystery that platformers on player 2.0.0 or newer are near impossible to make (especially if you tried to upgrade an old player that uses the old version of custom blocks), due to the massive change in how containers run.

It was first thought to be a bug, but it turns out it was an intentional change.

Imo, the only way around this around this would be to allow custom blocks to run in one frame no matter what’s inside, but that can create a much worse problem: LAG SPIKES & CRASHES.

You can get around this problem by separating each and every set variable in its own rule, but this can result in more lag than normal. This is the number one reason why platformers don’t have cool new features, as it would be just too hard to implement them.

6 Likes