option 3: i have no earthly idea when i’ll return to hs, and don’t know what the goigly everyone is talking about
ah yes, i’ve seen a lot of ‘braynee come back’ posts haha /lh
dunno the full story lol, but you seem to be doing ok on the web explorer? saw you posted stuff from there.
yes, i’m being very mysterious >:)
haha yes, seems to be very on-brand for you /lh /t
what would you code then, if you did go back on the app?
i would draw
speaking of drawing, could you take a look at this project if you have a sec? i would like your professional opinion as a hopscotch drawing person
my professional opinion :
much more sophisticated than mine
only downside: it might be difficult to press the color buttons, as they would be really small on a phone
also i’m no expert, i’ve used the same art pad for four years now (albeit periodically updated), so i don’t really go out and look at other art pads
(hopefully there’s not some rule that says this stuff, like talking about drawing, is off-topic and goes in the dht)
why thank you
its not that small on my phone at least, but maybe on other people’s.
haha that works lol
pfft- dont worry, we’re talking about a coded art pad, we should be fine.
[yelling] LEADERS?? YOU CAN’T DENY WE’RE TALKING ABOUT HOPSCOTCH, IN THE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT HOPSCOTCH!! I FEEL LIKE A RULE PERMITTING THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE TITLE OF THIS TOPIC!!,
okay all good
the leaders arent that bad though, they’re just people tryna do their jobs :))
but yes its all good haha. any more ideas for bfsrc 11?
- The Background is now sky blue (note: the Set Background color block does not work in the player version 1.5.23. It’s a player 2.0+ exclusive)
- Changed the color of solid tiles to navy blue
- Enemy blockers will now load in while the toggle is set to true (this is just for demonstration purposes)
- Added “Foreground Cover”
- Screen will now fade in and out while the player respawns
- Fixed the Level Data and Pre-Collision Data to be the correct length
- Tiles will load in correctly with the intended colors
- Fixed an issue where enemies would never spawn again after the player resets (because I forgot to make it only target clones when destroying)
- Moved template info to the first scene
- Added link to project via modded player (to reduce confusion of why their keyboard isn’t working)
- Added text shadow in command functions (Enemy Blockers (Hidden), Clone Enemy, Spawn Non-Smart Enemy)
- Changed text to “Enemy Blockers” from “Hidden Enemy Collisions” to make it easier to define what they mean.
Just joining in with that conversation, my iPad Air 5th Generation will have to do for me lol no time I’m getting a new iPad anytime soon haha
Ok. My game’s title screen will consist of the following buttons:
And there will be four save slots (when choosing new game and choosing an existing save, the game will ask you if you want to overwrite the save, and that it cannot be undone).
Under Options, there will be:
Reset Progress (deletes all saves, an confirmation alert will pop-up before deleting)
Skip Intro (skips the stuff in the beginning so you can start a game faster)
AutoFrame (automatically adjusts project speed to compensate for the slower frame rate)
- Button Size
- Keyboard Layout
- Gamepad Layout
For the main menu:
- Level Select
- Level Editor
- Options (if you reset from there, you’ll be taken back to the title screen).
So many things to do, so little time… /hj
was I the only one who didn’t know that you can zoom in on projects if it doesnt fit your screen using the black part of the screen and pinching?!
This. Changes. EVERYTHING.
especially when drawing?? i can zoom in on that one detail i need?? or an eye??
is this new or am i just dum???
bounces with excitement
I never knew this!! Thanks!
That’s actually a bug, lol…
@Spy_Guy_96 should I keep my enemy AI as is, or should I make it so that red enemy chases you when you’re in its line of sight (as in the same tile y level)? (similar to how goombas work in the Mario series)