You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

:0

3 Likes

Nope, they were working the summer with them as a intern.

(I think)

3 Likes

oh, yeah

but he was still hired :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Well you were fast

3 Likes

was sitting in front of my ipad eating lay’s and rewriting my bio lol

pss, table of contents would be awesome to have ;D your decision tho :))

3 Likes

That I just forgot to toggle

4 Likes

why havent they just hired you fulltime yet

8 Likes

My favorite food is pasta

3 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12me7eoobu
@Pollpeople
Remix this if you want!!!

3 Likes

This game just feels a bit slow for some reason. The animations for opening up menus just kinda feel slow in general. (Don’t worry about the “place” button and the arrows above it)

Can someone help?
https://explore.gethopscotch.com/p/12m75uk4h3

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle your Open Source Code tutorials are second to none! I wonder what you will do for OSC3… :eyes:

3 Likes

i didnt have any interesting idea so i’m doing a huge guide for beginners to hopscotch :D wont tease a lot but its easy to guess

6 Likes

honestly i’m probably not going to know half the stuff you mark as beginner lol

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do that…

4 Likes

great idea.

2 Likes

Nvm my computer is just a potato it runs perfectly on other devices :person_facepalming:

1 Like

bro its been so long holyyyy

2 Likes

I had an old 25" “dinosaur of a computer” running MacOS High Sierra (it was originally running MacOS X). It’s pretty slow. I have a 27" iMac running MacOS BigSur (and I never update software without my parent’s consent).

2 Likes

The only operating system(s) I’ve heard of that don’t have every major update break something is/are Linux. (Older macs get bricked, files get lost in windows…) A lot of Linux distros and updates don’t even force you to restart while doing updates.

3 Likes

Hi! While this is a pretty simple thing, can anybody recommend a topic or post explaining z index? I wasn’t active on hopscotch when it was added a while back, and I’m working on a project where it could be useful. Thanks if so :)

6 Likes