You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

you can access that on the web explorer drafts tab, then press the copy link button. It will copy something like this, where UUID is the project UUID: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/UUID

4 Likes

Random thing @Awesome_E I like that Lock Screen :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks!
(That’s an original iOS 8 wallpaper on my old iPad that’s now on iOS 14 – nostalgic isn’t it?)

5 Likes

iOS 8??? Wow that must be old! I don’t think I’ve ever seen iOS 8 written down on any iPad settings ever lol

2 Likes

Yeah, got it in 2014 (iPad Air 2) – Apple’s longest-supported iOS device, 8 years (counting iOS 15, which I didn’t update it to). For some reason I just stuck with that lock screen wallpaper the whole time, while my home screen one has been updated several times. (You can really see the evolution of iOS, and the age of the device, in that small glance)

Was kinda interesting to never change the lock screen wallpaper, might see how that works out with a different device. :thinking:

8 Likes

Ha! The model after my old iPad! (iPad Air original) that’s funny :smile:

3 Likes

Wow! But if those are photos from back then, why are newer projects like lmm and balanciv showing?

4 Likes

(20 weeks and 17 weeks ago) Time goes by fast

1 Like

ah ok- but i still don’t see any seed purchases in notif tab

i feel like i misunderstood something

yea, i 100% agree

btw nice wallpaper lol

4 Likes

Those are never shown in notifications.

3 Likes

You know what I just realized? I might just have the longest name that has no letter repeats on this forum.

7 Likes

Oof was about to argue about my name but it repeats a g

5 Likes

I just found @/The_Wild_Fox also has no letter repeats, and is longer than mine (by literally 1 character).

7 Likes

yeah that was all hypothetical – it would be nice if that did exist though

Interesting :thinking:

AdminCod3R is pretty close (1 letter shorter), and most other users have a repeat

Unless you count _ as a repeat

7 Likes

The d in that name repeats, lol.

I didn’t think about the underscore, lol.

4 Likes

ah jk I totally saw that oops

3 Likes

Is there a way to get rid of the remix symbol or do I have to restart the project?

I was coding on phone so I took an old draft with the iPad width and height that happened to be a draft from someone else but now I have the remix symbol. Fortunately I haven’t gotten too far in it but is there a way?

5 Likes

Unless you can somehow edit the original author to be you, there’s no way to do it.

4 Likes

Yes, you can – if you use a tool like that can manually copy all blocks, objects, etc. into a new draft (or like you said, if you do it yourself), it won’t have the remix bar. And, you can use that to change the stage size of the new draft too, so it’s a win-win.

(That said, of course, don’t use that to steal other people’s projects)

7 Likes

I knew putting those underscores in was worth it

2 Likes