You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

I can’t remember exactly but I think I spend 2 or 3 days on the “final” project (since I restarted a bunch of times lol)

Though I did spend a lot of time on the days that I coded on the project

I consider myself to be a pretty fast coder lol

10 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same lol but I have to be in “the mood” to code and it takes a couple days to get there if yk yk

5 Likes

That’s true, maybe they should have a category in between excellent and masterpieces that’s a extremely good game but it’s not masterpiece mind blowing level yk? (obviously dashing ninja would go there :relieved: /j )

4 Likes

If anyone wants to use this, it’s FTU

Not bad huh

4 Likes

i always thought rising to excellent was a big leap, but yeah more curated channels would be super helpful

4 Likes

^^ very good way to put it

if it helps, we do transfer projects out of rising and into excellent a lot of the time so theres pretty constantly that wiggle room for mobility between channels

6 Likes

There should be a curation level above excellent and below masterpieces so games that are really good but not masterpiece level should go in there so this situation doesn’t happen because really imo it’s the gap between masterpieces and excellent that’s the problem

4 Likes

ooh

it’d be cool if it was called superstar, so the badges could go star > superstar > megastar creator

4 Likes

interesting idea, i’ll bring it up

could you elaborate on that? also if you could just tag me when you do so i see it

6 Likes

As I was saying the problem is how big of a gap masterpieces and excellent is. Masterpieces gets additions a couple times a year. Compare this to the couple times a month excellent gets updated. The curation level you need to get masterpieces is almost unachievable which leave a massive gap in between the two. This leaves excellent getting both extremely amazing games that are not perfect so they get bumped out of masterpieces. Compare this to a demo project or a simple project that just meets the criteria that also gets excellent. There’s such a big gap that this happens super often leaving excellent having all of these games of different levels. This is why those complex games should have a separate category since they are just below masterpieces while keeping a simple game that’s still really good in excellent. Simple games are still good which is why they should be in excellent, but games that are incredible but aren’t meeting a literal perfect score they should still get above excellent. @FearlessPhoenix (if you didn’t get tagged)

7 Likes

Is anyone that knows how to use the awesome e project builder feels like doing me a biiiigggg favor of editing the stage size in a project and then publishing it as a remix so i can save it? I’ve been trying for like a week and it’s not working and I’m desperate PLEASE I BEG YOUU

4 Likes

Go here, set dropdown to “instructions in project” and tell me what stage size you want there

4 Likes

OMGTHANKS SO MUCH

Will it show you remixed my project so I can save it not as a remix

3 Likes

yeah, the way it works is I save one of your projects first, override the data with what the one you want modded, then publish a remix from iPhone account

Edit: haven’t gotten notified of the modding request yet – so if you already did it, it didn’t come through.

5 Likes

I didn’t do it yet I will in a bit

3 Likes

The project can’t have custom images??? @Awesome_E

3 Likes

Oh right, that’s cause my iPhone account doesn’t have custom images or advanced mode…

hmm have you tried this shortcut?

4 Likes

I have tried every method every file every way every game every universe NOTHING WORKS AHSHGJAKCJSJVMDMFK

I can handle computer files easily but this? no

3 Likes

HPCX has the same thing where you have to change it to overwrite if it exists, but if you’ve already tried that then I’m not sure. Maybe I can do a direct remix from your project temporarily on my main account; what’s the project UUID?

4 Likes

If the link text thing is the UUID then this is it

12Irjlti12 Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Me: 🧍 You: 🧍 The person who thinks HS is working: But different by StarlightStudios

4 Likes