You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

This topic is really inactive…

5 Likes

I know, right?

You coding anything right now?

3 Likes

sigh

Sir Crosbyman64, I believe we’ve had a discussion about my laboratories not participating in this action of “coding”. /j

Good news though, we’ve found many more variants of the Cubot species located in different parts of the world.

2 Likes

I was asking King87, but whatever. Also, great, I see your investigation is going well.

2 Likes

What does switch to classic editor mean? mean?

3 Likes

the classic editor runs scene 1 no matter in which scene you are, however in the new editor, the player runs the scene you’re currently in

5 Likes

My laboratory team believes in open conversation, you see.

2 Likes

Yes, still ETW

5 Likes

The Classic Editor is the old editor you’re used to seeing.

The New Editor brings features like Scenes to everyone, and play from current scene (to play from the beginning, press play while in the scene editor).

3 Likes

Cool, can’t wait to “Explore the World”

2 Likes

This isn’t a big enough deal to make a whole topic but can someone debug this project please

@ShiningStars

6 Likes

First tip: Get the seed block :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy:(help me) :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: /j

5 Likes

Hey Starlight!

When the Seed Developer Program is open, the participants usually get the block

Or you could apply when the applications open again (not SDP applications)

Good luck on your journey :fire:

5 Likes

I know, they haven’t been open since I joined the forum and the spring ones were cancelled this year :frowning:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hope they open again, dying to create a new sdp game

When they do come back, I’m sure you’ll be accepted without a doubt!

4 Likes

@MarkerGames when will your tapper game be out of construction? Sorry if I sound impatient lol

4 Likes

whats the problem? your code is doing everything you ask it to do, but i cant help because i dont know what you want it to do—in the future, try to explain the bug in the post as it makes it a lot easier to help:)

4 Likes

usually? /gq

4 Likes

Whoops! Sorry about the delay, :sweat_smile: I haven’t really done much so far, and am getting more busy on weekends, and making a lot of drafts, really sorry about that! Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get the pet crates sorted out?
I know people are getting impatient, this is for everyone who plays to know.
I also knew somebody would eventually ask, it’s ok if you’re impatient.
@StarlightStudios

6 Likes

Oh and also I’m checking the forum for regular lol

5 Likes