I just tested again. It was a 6 FPS difference on my end (and when game is playing is winning).
(This link was converted from the app link with the help of the Hopscotch Link Converter Shortcut, a shortcut that can convert any Hopscotch project URL to another, even if it’s from the modded player)
- Various Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where some fireballs would not move at all in some cases.
There is one bug you could probably report:
You know those object variables with the object names in them? They’re missing the little image of the object, which makes the entire thing look offset.
Occurs in 3.57.0
Another bug I noticed:
When opening a project via the url, the app does automatically open, but the project never opens (and the project is not filtered in any way).
(Note: this mainly occurs when converting a hs link via a shortcut
Spy Guy’s game as an example: my converter returned
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/12n7m8mmqn, but opening the link from the shortcut doesn’t work (which may be a bug on my end)…
I did check, and I did allow the shortcut to access / open “c.gethopscotch.com”
@t1_hopscotch (just letting you know of these bugs)
Only affects blank text objects, btw. Usually they show up as “Text” rather than not at all. If the removal of “Text” was intentional, then they forgot to correct the alignment of the object name to the bubble and/or forgot to correct the length of the text.
Yes, I have the same!
That was probably just an existing tag, and we didn’t include it in the pre-defined tags for the bugs category. But yeah, it also doesn’t tell us anything about what happened
Like this lol :]
Happy Thanksgivings guys!
What yall coding?
CB! No I am not coding anything, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Yo bro, its been so long!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. (:
Hey, what’s everyone coding?
Happy Birthday, @asianninja!
Finally busier with ETW (Explore The World)
- The turret’s fireball timer is now properly paused while the game is paused
- Fireballs will no longer spawn in the lower left corner while the game is paused (yeah, that would’ve caused some serious lag spikes).
- Stray fireballs will no longer appear on level start if you exit the level while the fireballs are on screen
- Chaser and Turret are now affected by Squaeyron’s slam attack (meaning they’ll now be launched a little)
- Turret’s blinking antenna is now paused while the game is paused
- Fireballs now spawn in the correct location
I finally got this working. I just forgot to round the value down before pushing it through the pre-spawn code. It should be fixed for real now.
Using visual debugs really does helps out a lot to pinpoint the root cause of an issue.
sorry i’ve been semi-inactive recently, i’ll try and be on more!
Hmm what is this
I got 70 coins!!!