You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

Yeah I love them too, hope we can add more at some point.

I just checked internally again and some characters were done by others. I will reply here if I have more info.

4 Likes

such as :hs_space_pod:?

2 Likes

Bird, Raccoon, Miss Chief, Anteater and Sloth were done by Amy Eng (there may be some others)

@TB23 there were some illustrations done by others besides Ilias Sounas — here are some by Amy Eng^^

5 Likes

10 more days until I’ve actually been active on the Hopscotch Forum for 2 years!
@TeamCreations

2 Likes

i woke up today and had like seventy notifications, most of them being bug reports. is hopscotch not working or something lately, or is it just a new update?

edit: ack nevr mind, the op mustve been changed or something bc i just got notified when they were made a while ago

6 Likes
1 Like

Lists like these are really useful

1 Like

i did something similar with this project, but instead of showing the array, each clone is actually affecting each others, creating a (poor) spring effect

(drag the mosquito)

2 Likes

@creationsofavillager roan7

5 Likes

random question: why can’t i find the first ten topics of the yctahh? where are they?

2 Likes

they’re the yctaychh - longer name - ‘you can talk about your hopscotch coding here’

2 Likes

ik, that’s what topics eleven through twenty-eight [!!] are called, but where are 1-10?

2 Likes

General discussion topic

3 Likes

[i’m being pushy i’m so sorry]

that’s only 1-5, where are 6-10??

2 Likes

who has issues coding on web with a ipados16.1?

1 Like

I use app, but is there an issue with the web editor? I used yesterday with ipadOS16.1 with no problem

Old topics that were clived (closed and archived) are all sent to the deprecated category.

nvm, i think it’s my ram
i cleaned it and it was running smoothly
my ipad has a ram constantly between 90% and 100% lol

wait why’d i only have the monkey avatar in this screenshot I thought I had figured out the hopscotch logo by then.
yeah I definitely did I’m pretty sure I had figured it out almost 6 months earlier this is so confusing

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 7.08.48 PM
main.requestNextFrame = function(){var e=this;this.animationFrameReq=window.setTimeout((function(t){HSApp.isRunning?e.animationTick():e.requestNextFrame()}),0)}
unlimted fps working 2022 not virus

2 Likes

Good luck on your quest, my friend!

6 Likes