You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

Go into the level editor, click the big plus button on the top left, input “i”, then paste in the data.

2 Likes

Oops, I mean copy the data

1 Like

Oh! Open the dropdown and then (assuming you’re on an iPad), hold down on the text, then select all of it (don’t click Select All), then copy it using the copy button
this is an image

3 Likes

It doesn’t work…
I can’t copy it in a ‘save input thing’.

1 Like

Is there a way of privately sharing a bug because it’s very exploitable.

3 Likes

i’m pretty sure you can tag T1 asking for a pm to explain, or put it in an edit reason in the leaders qna topic :]

2 Likes

If it’s related to Hopscotch, you could send an email to THT if you are able to email? Otherwise, we could set up a PM on the forum.

4 Likes

OHH that’s what you meant! Unless you’re using AE’s web player you sadly can’t. I just typed it all out by hand and then went back to correct any incorrect parts.

4 Likes

A PM would be easier

2 Likes

Go to this link:

You can create your level there, and the modded player will let you copy the contents of the prompt by long-pressing.

My TAOS project has an extra feature where it’ll display all of the contents at once instead of every 999 characters (mostly because you cannot tell if you selected the whole data or not due to it being one huge line you cannot see all of)…

1 Like

t1 is currently out of office until tomorrow.

This also fixed a bug where you could accidentally edit your level when saving / loading.

1 Like

he was seen 2 days ago (forum)

can’t say more

5 Likes

unfortunately you cant post that :((

5 Likes

I think that’s fine, he was just asking :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

yes, but its still against the guidelines.

i may be wrong, but to my knowledge it isn’t allowed. lets stop talking about this though, we arent really supposed to discuss flags- whats everyone coding?

3 Likes

Escape room for the Halloween event, coming very along very well! You?

1 Like

Nothing in Hopscotch yet…

I’m current coding something big in a certain Game Engine software… can’t go into detail about what that is here though…

2 Likes

thats unfortunate. cool though! is it something you’d be able to tell us about when its released?

2 Likes

i wish I could release it… I don’t have the required license to do so.

I can tell you in the Non-Hopscotch Open Source Code topic since it is related to coding.

1 Like