You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

no it doesnt for me

3 Likes

It depends on the make and model of your device. High brightness can also cause rapid battery drain. Apple are also trying their best to lower the rate of battery drain to maximize usage for all users.

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be the case for the builder extension though, lmk if it is

3 Likes

I haven’t tested that with the extension yet. I just know it happens in the original Project Builder at the Hopscotch Project Builder.

2 Likes

Are you serious?

I’ll go ask open ai

A multiplayer game where players are trying to outlast each other in a haunted house. The last player standing wins the game.

Players would be able to choose from a variety of different characters, each with their own unique abilities. The game would take place in a large, open-world environment, and players would be able to explore the world, collect items, and fight off enemies. There would be a variety of different enemies to encounter, and players would need to use strategy and teamwork to survive. The game would also feature a day-night cycle, and players would need to be careful of their surroundings at night, as the enemies would be more powerful.

There we go!

3 Likes

i was, now not anymore :P im doing a kahoot (if you wanna help, feel free to)

2 Likes

Are you serious?

:)

2 Likes

maybe? o.O suspense music

/j yes im serious

1 Like

Wow well that’s amazingly not serious at all /lh

so do you agree with the ai?

2 Likes

it’s a pretty good idea but i dont think 17 days would be enough to code the collision, ai, collectables, etc- ://

2 Likes

:(

Let me generate another idea using open ai

A basic halloween game could involve players dressing up in costumes and going door to door to collect candy. The game could also involve solving spooky puzzles or riddles.

In this halloween game, players would take on the role of ghosts who are trying to haunt a house. The game would take place over the course of one night, and the ghosts would have to try to scare the occupants of the house while avoiding being caught. The game could be played with two or more players.

3 Likes

OMG YES THATS IT
but not sure about the multiplayer (not necessarily for a comp submission)

2 Likes

Don’t actually please, maybe make another one that’s not for a comp:)

3 Likes

I didn’t tell it to make a multiplayer game lol I guess it did it yourself, maybe make an ai?

Also what part about it seems interesting :)

Trying to make up what that means right now /lh

3 Likes

the whole idea is awesome, never saw smth like that before

not necessarily, multiplayer is not in the main hopscotch app and i believe judges will not take that detail much under consideration, even if it’s impressive - simply because other people don’t actually have that extra tool

2 Likes

If they make an multiplayer for the comp, automatically others are not winning:)

3 Likes

I know what I’m going to do! /j

3 Likes

Here, @Tri-Angle

This is (probably) the last time, I asked the ai to generate another idea

In this Halloween game, players take on the role of ghosts who are trying to haunt a house. The game is played in rounds, with each round representing one night. The ghosts start the game outside the house, and they must use their powers to haunt the house and make the humans inside uncomfortable. The humans can try to fight back against the ghosts, but they will ultimately lose if the ghosts are successful in haunting the house.

4 Likes

thank you rayyy and bobinny!

3 Likes

Interactive Haunted House | COMING SOON

#spooktober
(This is allowed, right?)

Click if interested

Hello fellow hopscotchers! You may or not be aware that there is a #spooktober competition going on, and this year I intend to participate in it! My project, Interactive Haunted House, will be coming soon on October 28th. Join my tag group to be tagged!

(Who knows what you’ll find in there… perhaps a free 25 seeds secret code?)

vvv Join now! vvv
@TeamCreations

11 Likes