alright, but why is it stressful?
I get really worried while I’m waiting for it to be approved/declined and I have Pathological Demand Avoidance so it makes some things a little harder…
it’ll be fine, but that’s okay, i’ll create it now.
Thank you! I can’t wait! Can you tag me when it’s created please?
It has to go through an approval process first, which may take a bit if a mod isn’t on, but Presi should tag you in the op.
Please vote in this poll
- The score now correctly resets visually when starting a new game.
where would you like to go?
How I got my recreation of Yahtzee to work
- DiceCount keeps track of the amount of each dice per roll
- Look smth like this: 1,0,2,0,0,2 (one ace, 2 threes, and 2 sixes (not necessarily in order on the screen, but dice count is always in sequential order), always adds up to 5)
For the upper roll, I simply checked if the dice had any value, then I multiplied the dice number by its Dice Amount.
For the lower row:
- 3 of a kind: DiceCount matches 3,
- 4 of a kind: DiceCount matches 4,
- Full House: DiceCount matches 3, and DiceCount matches 2,
- Small Straight: DiceCount matches ,,,, (the 2 is to compensate for one duplicate)
- Large Straight: DiceCount matches 1,1,1,1,1,
- Chance: nothing is needed
- YAHTZEE!: DiceCount matches 5,
For the counting of all dice, I simply took the sum of the dice count value times the respective dice values.
I’m just going to do it, I mean there’s no reason not to because I can still re-submit later if I can’t get excellent!
Ok here it is!!
v1.3 is on its way
- 3 of a kind and 4 of a kind now works as it should for cases where the dice count is greater than 3 or 4 respectively.
- will update rules for Jokers (bonus 100) when the upper row is not filled.
@InnerpandaCoders - oh cool, 49 members!
- also no
i got to 1, that game is haaaard
Try the old version it’s even harder!
how am i supposed to get past 0 points?
That’s what I’m thinking lol
2, that is really hard
what answer did you think you were going to get lol
also is their somekind of Phoenix thing going on?