You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

^
my padawan started a little something to surprise me when i got back and everyone else just hopped on <33

6 Likes

It seems trail arts would generally require more effort and time - so it makes sense that you should glean more satisfaction from those!

You definitely have a passion for making art, no matter the form. You have true skill, be sure to not lose that :))

5 Likes

Then I’m hopping on the train too choo choo!

4 Likes

haha, welcome aboard. thanks for the show of love lol <3

5 Likes

Hope things are going well

Cya

4 Likes

I managed to recreate Yahtzee in Hopscotch.

My inspiration was a little electronic Yahtzee game, generally used during road trips or free time.

I played the game and was like, this might be easy to recreate. So I did. The score system was easy since I was keeping track of how many dice there were…

The game has it all: sub-total dice (1-6), 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, full house, small and large straight, chance, and Yahtzee (all bonuses are included).

The best part: no additional things are required. It’s all electronic.

The link is here.

6 Likes

I’ll check it out tomorrow, sounds excellent :+1:

3 Likes

To make it easier for those who don’t know how Yahtzee works, a future update will include roll value (tap once to show roll value, tap again to select).

2 Likes

Yes, I think lots of people who share art on hs either aren’t allowed or aren’t old enough to download other apps that you can share art on.

Some of the best artists on hs I’ve seen (no offence to anyone) also are awesome coders, because they’ve managed to make an amazing art pad as well.

4 Likes

HopMan is almost out!

Here’s a little sneak peek at my latest game yet!

11 Likes

Omg that looks amazing!! Oh yeah you did the poll to add forum usernames! That was a great idea!
Great work!

3 Likes

I was trying to update This game and I’ve already paid 50 seeds to use custom art, but it says I need 50 more seeds to update it, should that happen?

4 Likes

Yes, because you used 50 seeds without the sub, to update it your require another 50 seeds

4 Likes

v1.1 is on its way.

• Game now shows roll value on first tap, and adds that value on the second tap

• Now a complete beginner can play the game without any experience.
    • This also means no more accidental taps.
  • Tapping roll on the last round while the score is still counting will no longer instantly start a new game, and, therefore, glitch out (as tapping ROLL DICE also makes the score increase faster). To start a new game, tap ROLL DICE again.

3 Likes

Weird I made a project with 50 seeds and when I update it it doesn’t ask for more… hmmm.

4 Likes

That is intended but a terrible thing. Hopscoth should fix this

5 Likes

Prob because you have the subscription

4 Likes

Lol xD I don’t have it! You don’t pay seeds with the sub!

Omg that really irritated me :persevere:

2 Likes

Common typo alert :disappointed:

3 Likes

you always find a way to turn everything i say into a compliment smh /lh

thank you so much :blush: and you have just as much passion for your pixel arts <3

5 Likes