You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

nope, youre all good haha

i’m just too lazy to format, its really late rn

5 Likes

Test

Is there any way to clear all drafts at once?

2 Likes

Hopscotch drafts or post drafts

2 Likes

Hopscotch Drafts.

3 Likes
Week 8 answers

When Safari returns a 404 not found error.” is indeed the correct answer.
When I don’t see my project in Explore → Newest.” and “When I don’t see my project in Me → Published.” depends. If your project is filtered, you will still be able to see it. However, anybody outside your account will be unable to see your filtered project.
When I don’t receive plants on my project” is not the greatest way to determine if your project is filtered or not :sweat_smile:

Important notice

i have a sad news for y’all: i have to announce i stop the coding challenge game. :frowning_face:

however, i’m planning to start a brand new branch of “coding challenge”. it will not be on y-taco, it’ll be tutorials on advanced coding in the #Hopscotch-Academy:Open-Source-Code-&-How-Tos. they will all have the tag #-opensource_library and i’ll try to upload one topic each month! I’ll be using the old coding challenge tag list and i will not tag @Rectangle so make sure to vote in the poll below if you want to be tagged!

Would you like to join OSL club? You are automatically in if you are in coding challenge tag list.
  • Yes, i’d like to join and i’m not in coding challenge tag list!
  • No, i’d like to quit and i’m already in coding challenge tag list.

0 voters

Coding Challenge tag list

@Cutelittlepuppydog @Mouldycheese8 @William04GamerA @C.H.Rissole @RoadOcean @Temm @Dragongirl1264 @Friday @Nobody @aadenboy @Innerpanda @Bobinny @Dinocomix @Potato @Crosbyman64

15 Likes
Also add a video to each tutorial?
  • Yes, with Δ’s voice!
  • Yes, but no voice.
  • No, text is okay.

0 voters

the first tutorial will very probably be about exponential mapping. i don’t think any platformers on hopscotch use this technique to maximize their UI

15 Likes

I wanna hear your voice :o

9 Likes

then vote :PP (helps me keep track of everyone opinion, i might accidentally skip your post in the future when i close the poll and note down the votes)

8 Likes

its from recently but an old version of hs.

8 Likes

If you’re willing to share your voice in a video, then go for it.

5 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately the Seed Block doesn’t work and games don’t open :slight_smile:

THT Probably won’t fix this as it’s the oldest version on the App Store Very old!

7 Likes

@cutecactus3 IDK where to tell you this, so I’m telling you it here! I liked your project, it was so cool. Good job!

6 Likes

either one, its up to you
and hard is fine

also sorry for the late response, i was away and couldnt get on

include your voice if youre comfortable with it

5 Likes

i want to hear ur voice:D

5 Likes

"adrenaline-rush-powered-cereal-flavored-coding-related-sleep-deprivation’ might be back on the menu. in like a month. and I have so many ideas. too bad hopscotch isn’t on android.

6 Likes

I have always wondered about your voice :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ve just finished my latest game! I hope you love it!

5 Likes

Well what I think that numbers and symbols are characters while letters are letters
So the 64 in Crosbyman64 is/are character/characters omg I’m so bad with this grammar lol

4 Likes

Just played your game now.
Cool
It’s smooth and gets gradually faster.

4 Likes

:hopscotch: Welcome!
What are you coding? Have a fun Time in the Hotel[1] Forum!

What’s everyone coding?

(Tags: @Fishstick)

Fishstick, Read this: (tap on it) [2]

1. A little joke, we call this place a hotel ↩︎

2. you should visit [OFFICIAL] Introduce Yourself! ↩︎

6 Likes