3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

i like how it kind of sounded like ur bored lol
HELLO! WELCOME BACK!

no problem:)))!

I CAN’T WAIT!!! No problem:D!

4 Likes
  1. Those messages get closed when we either accept, reject, or ignore the thing in question (that auto-generates a reply and closes it)
  1. I only meant the ones in the notifications tab
  1. That was just a hypothetical. Hopscotch did have native app notifications at one point, but I forgot why they removed it. It was nice while it existed though
super old screenshot

12 Likes

Is that from 2018? :eyes:

I’ve never experienced this the entire time I used the app… mostly because I couldn’t figure out how to turn on push notifications at the time.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you mean with the official web explorer since that’s where you can see them – the thing is, you can’t share unpublished projects yet. I’ve actually brought up the idea of sharing drafts temporarily via a beta testing link with THT, so maybe one day :slight_smile:

You can also use my modded player to play drafts though, just replace UUID with the ID of your project: https://ae-hopscotch.github.io/hs-tools/play-project/?id=UUID

6 Likes

How do I find my unpublished project’s UUID?

2 Likes

you can access that on the web explorer drafts tab, then press the copy link button. It will copy something like this, where UUID is the project UUID: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/UUID

4 Likes

Random thing @Awesome_E I like that Lock Screen :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks!
(That’s an original iOS 8 wallpaper on my old iPad that’s now on iOS 14 – nostalgic isn’t it?)

5 Likes

iOS 8??? Wow that must be old! I don’t think I’ve ever seen iOS 8 written down on any iPad settings ever lol

2 Likes

Yeah, got it in 2014 (iPad Air 2) – Apple’s longest-supported iOS device, 8 years (counting iOS 15, which I didn’t update it to). For some reason I just stuck with that lock screen wallpaper the whole time, while my home screen one has been updated several times. (You can really see the evolution of iOS, and the age of the device, in that small glance)

Was kinda interesting to never change the lock screen wallpaper, might see how that works out with a different device. :thinking:

8 Likes

Ha! The model after my old iPad! (iPad Air original) that’s funny :smile:

3 Likes

Wow! But if those are photos from back then, why are newer projects like lmm and balanciv showing?

4 Likes

(20 weeks and 17 weeks ago) Time goes by fast

1 Like

ah ok- but i still don’t see any seed purchases in notif tab

i feel like i misunderstood something

yea, i 100% agree

btw nice wallpaper lol

3 Likes

Those are never shown in notifications.

1 Like

You know what I just realized? I might just have the longest name that has no letter repeats on this forum.

5 Likes

Oof was about to argue about my name but it repeats a g

5 Likes

I just found @/The_Wild_Fox also has no letter repeats, and is longer than mine (by literally 1 character).

6 Likes