You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

We might have a early release at
11:00:00 PM !

3 Likes

honestly Quadro-Quandary sounds cooler imo

2 Likes

For the 2 games that use seed purchases or planting projects

(I’m begging for THT to open applications for the seed dev program it’s my biggest dream)

3 Likes

Honestly I said no more opinions imo /j

If enough people request it I might change it though

1 Like

I sorta want to be a seed dev too…
But I don’t have the sub lol

2 Likes

Thanks so much for putting Dashing Ninja in!

One of the biggest compliments is getting on a list of “good games” in my opinion /gen

1 Like

Quad Quandary is out!
Quad Quandary is a game made for the #codedonweb competition and is where you play 4 different games at the same time and try to survive for the longest!

Here is a link; https://explore.gethopscotch.com/p/12lk5gok8s

If the game gets enough support, there will be a big update where you can customize the games and choose a different combination of your favorites and I might make an update topic!

The games currently are;
Dodge the Triangle Not Tri-Angle
Breathe
StarTrack
Count

sorry but… @ShiningStars

It’s been 1 minute how did it already have 387 plays? Is that a bug?

5 Likes

@StarlightStudios
i’ve been obsessed with your find the difference game - amazing job btw, a simple yet addictive game, but what is this lol

i stared at it for like 5 minutes and couldnt find the difference - even between the squares!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! There is a difference, the one on the left is more bright and saturated I would say. I might add an RGB number thing so you can see the difference in numbers.

I’m just realizing this game would be so much easier to make with HSB :skull:

3 Likes

Considering you made this in less than 50 hours (checked via project UUID), that’s impressive!

4 Likes

haha i was gonna say -
im just not good with rgb, i’ve been trying to get better at using it lately - the innovation contest has given me motive lol

2 Likes

Can anyone acces your drafts. I cant acces my drafts it just keep loading
I dont think i will join the competition:(

2 Likes

What that’s crazy that you can figure it out that’s so cool! How can I check that with the UUID? Let’s see how long I spent on Farming Simulator 2 and Dashing Ninja :skull:

1 Like

same for me but with hsb

That’s weird they are working for me

2 Likes

wait we can check that?! lol i’m curious to see how many weeks (or many months but i might be exaggerating there) i spent on my top draft once i’ll publish it :joy:

3 Likes

hsb is really easy to learn if you understand what all the values mean and the basic values of hue (for example, 280 = purple, 50 = yellow)

2 Likes

I am a master at H.S.B
i dont know how people code with rgb

2 Likes

Yeah for some reason I keep trying to tell myself that rgb is better because I’ve always used it for everything but now I’m starting to realize it’s not

Google color picker is how I code with it lol

1 Like

ok, tell me what color this would be: 1065, 251, 993

do it in your head

2 Likes

Light red i think?

2 Likes