You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

o.o i don’t understand half of the sentence here lol

2 Likes

@avocados_and_cheese ^^^
Read the post I replied to

4 Likes

Lol I’ve already liked it so sad :sob:

1 Like

This is what happens when the app doesn’t show it by until you add a clone block, and you copy all of the blocks from the app keyboard. :/

I’ll log this for a fix next week though

4 Likes

The “dragging equality operators (or any conditionals) into anywhere except conditional parameters” glitch was (unfortunately) patched in that update.

So now the only way to do it is via the Project Builder.

2 Likes

It didn’t make it into this release, but it’s being worked on

more exciting stuff ^

4 Likes

Ok maybe I won’t since no one plays uno :skull:

(How do people not like uno lol)

2 Likes

uno needs 3+ people to play, which is harder to handle than pvp games (online pong, online connect four, any games that only needs two people)

3 Likes

3 people? I usually play with 2 lol but some of the cards are a bit weird with 2 players but that’s true.

2 Likes

Bug; The input field of the “change scene” block doesn’t work correctly until you save and exit and come back @Awesome_E

Oh wait I meant to say this in the other topic, oops.

3 Likes

#hopscotch-bugs:web-explorer – I’m closely watching this category right now

2 Likes

how do you know it really me…

maybe we are all alts of patrichor

3 Likes

Even though I’m not the one replying to your TUBM, it’s kind of an interesting story. It was in elementar⁣y school, when I used to design some games on paper (and would sometimes play them on a white⁣board)… there was a version of my character that I buffed or something, idk… but basically sometimes we’d say awesome-ey when something was, well, awesome, and since I’m Ethan, I turned that into Awesome_E, and it’s stuck ever since.

I just revealed last year that it has always been “Awesome Ethan”, but Awesome_E just rolls off the tongue a bit better.

4 Likes

Same! Me and my brother used to make games on paper and move the characters around and stuff lol

2 Likes

I came up with the name “Crosbyman” at the age of 12 when I made up a superhuman character. I added the number 64 later on, and I basically just stuck with it.

3 Likes

CSS properties let you do stuff like this pretty quickly

.parent {
  perspective: 200px; /* Some amount */
  transform-style: preserve-3d;
}
.parent > .child {
  /* rotate gives the tilt, translateZ gives the sizing + depth */
  transform: translateZ(10px) scale(0.9) rotateY(2deg) rotateX(1deg);
}
6 Likes

ah ok nvm i wont take 48 hours to write that lol

it’s decided- i’ll make multiplayer diep.io when you’ll add that

gosh i dont think i’ll ever publish projects in hopscotch anymore lol, i really love creating multiplayer game. it’s fun to code and it’s fun to watch so many people play

6 Likes

I don’t know how I feel about hostless rooms, but maybe host transfer is okay. That requires some thought before design though

1. … … … don’t do that.
  2. Tri x AE + CTF collab? I might do some deeper review of some of your projects, and hand off CTF to you since you’re more active on HS. or, maybe do a collab account. that would be Awesome (E)
4 Likes

done lol - 100 likes granted

5 Likes

Things I would like in Hopscotch:

10% - to be able to make arrays
15% - multi-select blocks on the app like on the web browser version.
75% - to be able add equality operators in variable blocks / math blocks without having to use an external source.

4 Likes