You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

Ah some projects have the Request Seed block, which doesn’t allow you to edit the code, in order to prevent people from changing prices. I cannot view them from the app either.

But we can view the code in the web explorer: https://explore.gethopscotch.com/c/masterpieces

If you click on ‘The world’s hardest game’ here, you will be able to check the code, by tapping on the second button in the top left corner.

Here’s a picture:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot.
I’m not interested in copying others code.
I’ve made code for a single square player sprite that detects when colliding up,down,left or right and push back a little.
Only for birds eye view, not for 2d platform physics game.

5 Likes

Isn’t that in a song?

1 Like

I see you have set up a system yourself! The Hopscotch community is intended for being able to learn from each other’s code, so feel free to draw upon techniques/tips from others. Unfortunately we don’t have a view-only mode for projects in the app yet, just the explore.gethopscotch.com site

You can scroll down to find the code for the sprite collisions in that game, to reference it. Even if you don’t want to copy it exactly, it might give you some ideas. Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to go through it myself at the moment — there are some number of objects. But good luck with your project and hope you find what you need :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah black looks nice unless you’re gonna change all the colours.

I like your new pfp!

1 Like

Thanks! Do you recognize the background?

1 Like

Hmm :thinking:
Sorry, I don’t know. Can I have a hint?

Drawing Pad X?

Hint: intro to Hopscotch

3 Likes

Hmm?
The one from the default welcome notification?

1 Like

@HappyPandas, a full sneakpeak of my latest game Pixel Art Creator Pro!

Should I

• Release it now!
  • Add more stuff (Suggest it if you vote this)

0 voters

4 Likes

@HappyPandas, for the Pixel Pad, should I…

• Remove the joystick and make it so that you have to drag the cursor
  • Keep it

0 voters

6 Likes

@HappyPandas, my Pixel Art Pad! Probably not as good as @Dylan329’s but still pretty good in my opinion!
It has features such as:

• An optional joystick
  • 36000 colours available
  • It’s 32 by 32
8 Likes

ooh that’s awesome! i just wish i didn’t have to fill every time though.

3 Likes

That’s cool!
Why do you tag HappyPandas so much? I’m not mad lol

1 Like

I like it, maybe when we press on the grid it can fill the color instead of using the fill button

I got aficonado yay!!

2 Likes

Just 264.5 more days visiting and i will get devotee

Does anyone want to play connect 4

Nope, good guess though

2 Likes