You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

Yes, I probably won’t end up making it because I’m still super confused on how it all works but in the chances I do this is pretty important.

2 Likes

Does anyone else get people randomly Re-mixing your project that change nothing except for the title? Like someone took dashing ninja and re-named it to “The super ninja run” :skull: they don’t even remove my watermarks

5 Likes

yes i used to get that often, i dont really pay attention to them too much unless theyre inappropriate (which has only happened like once)

4 Likes

I don’t pay attention too much, I just started laughing when I saw that bc it’s hilarious :joy: maybe for April 1st I’ll change it to “the super ninja run”

4 Likes

Did you know you could make a game with NO* variables?!?! :scream::scream:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know — I had missed it. I think I might merge your topic into Images not appearing (not uploading correctly?) just since it’s helpful for me to get more information on an issue.

Thanks for letting me know as well, could you possibly make a quick bug report for that? I often find it hard to keep track of various posts in the y-taco (though I know the bug report template / process is a bit long haha. Maybe we can revisit the template, I’ll see what I can do.)

I think it was probably just that they saw Xman specifically has a gendered noun in username (like “girl” in your username)

4 Likes

A preview of my Pixel Pad…
What colour should the cursor be?

@HappyPandas

4 Likes

i think black is fine, but it looks like a really nice project so far!

3 Likes

Cool! You can also use shape values like invisibility,width,size

1 Like

orange variables are variables lol, because they can vary and by definition they are - so you are indeed using variables

5 Likes

It isn’t done though - I need to add like 100 colours!

2 Likes

yep i know, but its still really cool- i can tell because of that bg lol

4 Likes

It’s based on pixilart, but without like 100 tools lol

1 Like

In the project JSON they’re defined as “traits” :o

7 Likes

maybe it is possible without traits

1 Like

Yes I know, that’s why I put this and a disclaimer in the code bc I knew someone would say this lol

little dot that holds secret info

1 Like

nah pretend that doesn’t exist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

is hopscotch loading for everyone? it isn’t for me…

also, is this link loading?
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3275?u=dragongirl1264

2 Likes

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/drawing-with-hopscotch-topic-2-official/60774/3275?u=bobinny

I think it works

1 Like

oh no i mean the link in that post lol

2 Likes