You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

I have updated it

3 Likes

hmm, what problems were you having with HS?

6 Likes

HS crashes after making a custom rule and importing more than one image. And then I keep on getting womp messages and I have to re-enter every 30 seconds (not completely accurate)

3 Likes

This will be fixed in the next update.

5 Likes

I know, I just wanted to add it to the list

4 Likes

I see – yeah fortunately it’s been reported and is already being worked on for the next release (which I think should actually be pretty soon!)

7 Likes

There’s another bug where after playing this project for a while it starts to get really slow and the frame rate seems to drop to a super super super low number. I don’t think there’s any reason this is a bug that’s in my code.

3 Likes

Even though this will be fixed in the next release, this is extremely annoying, this happened to me while customizing someone else’s art pad (NOT to publish, to keep in my drafts). had to do it again… yikes.

5 Likes

Bring to Front running every frame on several images might be the cause of this. I, personally, use Z Index over Bring to Front.

Set Image on every frame can also cause the frame rate to drop, but only in large amounts.

5 Likes

That fixed it, thanks!!

4 Likes

@Tri-Angle what would you like for your song request?

6 Likes

wait you have to give me a prize-?

um okay sure lol

how long can it be? 1mn, 2mn, 3mn or 4mn?

7 Likes

Surprisingly, I have never made a full song in GarageBand that was less than 2 min in duration more than once (I made a short theme that was only 20 seconds long).

In Hopscotch, I’ve always made them shorter than 2 minutes. /srs

5 Likes

It has
I was looking through M1 specs because I’m school finally updated their computers after many years

3 Likes

@discobot start advanced tutorial

3 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

200th post.

What’s everyone coding?

3 Likes

I’m coding some art, as well as me and @/tabitha’s collab

3 Likes

Wait…
Who gave me 50 seeds? @Tri-Angle, @Nobody, was it one of you two? :thinking:
Anyways, Tri,
@Tri-Angle, your request…

7 Likes

I am making a simulator with one object.
I am also using testing out equal signs in texts

3 Likes