You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

OMG TYSM! IS A SURPRISE:D!!

I’m happy is a surprise. surprises r better.

3 Likes

I agree. Surprises get people hyped.

4 Likes

yes exactly

3 Likes

GET HYPED!!!

THE NEW UPDATE CONTAINS LIMITED ITEMS!!!
Skins, particles, crates, worlds, currencies maybe?

GET EXCITED!!!

RAH!

3 Likes

There’s no way that me making the tile animations update slower would have any impact on performance… though I have seen lag machines related to switching many object images rapidly. (@Spy_Guy_96 might be a good time to test again once able). If anything, the performance should remain the same, if not, 1 FPS better.

I also found out I have been refreshing 378 tile images (for animation) per frame (6 per frame * 63 clones) for quite a while without even realizing it…

6 Likes

How do I use dalle

7 Likes

Is their a way to fix the error message you get while editing projects? I literally get it so often like 8 times in a minute. It’s almost impossible to edit games at this point with how many times HS is failing, crashing, and giving me error messages.

5 Likes

I’ve already gotten it 3 times since typing this!!!
Edit: I got it again in less than a minute.

3 Likes

honk-honk hONK

translation: it looks :ok_hand:, thank you:)

5 Likes

When you get a “something is wrong with this project” error, it’ll keep giving that error until you leave and re-enter. If this persists, then your code has something that the project in its current version does not support (especially if it’s an old project or remix).

3 Likes

I keep on leaving and re-entering. I’m just saying I do it sooooo much and I’m starting to get really annoyed by it.

3 Likes

Hmm… weird. I’ve encountered errors like this, but not nearly as much. Might be a good idea to email THT about this.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me was the entire app crashing while editing an already published project. It doesn’t happen now, but you can imagine how that felt.

3 Likes

BIG NEW CELEBRATION EVENT!!!

Check it out here!!!

6 Likes

Yikes, that’s horrible! I might have to email them because I’m starting to get really frustrated with HS.

4 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that’s been there since the M1’s launch in 2020

Have you updated to the latest version (1 update after the undo/redo update)? It makes performance a lot better

9 Likes

I’ll check.

3 Likes

I have updated it

3 Likes

hmm, what problems were you having with HS?

6 Likes

HS crashes after making a custom rule and importing more than one image. And then I keep on getting womp messages and I have to re-enter every 30 seconds (not completely accurate)

3 Likes

This will be fixed in the next update.

5 Likes