You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

I don’t know what to call the new topic I just made :sweat_smile: !!!
Nerdy Oddities? Technical Oddities?
It’d be cool if it gave off the same vibe as the Nerdy Math topic, but for Hopscotch.

6 Likes

@Dragon_Riders i am now Poison, i decided to retire the dragonmaster101 mantel as it no longer suits me as a person i decided to connect my name to something more related to my day 2 day life, my in app name will not be changed just yet as Poison is already taken sadly (ill do whatever i can to get it) but im still the same guy although a new name signaling a new era aswell

15 Likes

If you land and you are tilted (I think if you’re at 30 degrees or up) you crash, as you didn’t land correctly. this is a feature that is in the original game too.

6 Likes

Ooh I like your new username @Poison

5 Likes

You guys should go check out my new project updates topic called ‘Try out Crimson’!
It’s a cool game!
(@894ers)

5 Likes

No offense but you should probably calm down

I think you can re right this in a better way

4 Likes

Too late to edit, they said you get longer edit time with reg actually you don’t! :joy:
Edit fine I’ll never get my point across to the then ugh

4 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

@Liquid? I don’t like the way you linked a remix of one of my projects, in future could you possibly link the original if you are going to link a project of mine. Thanks.

3 Likes

That’s better :+1:

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

does anyone see a connect 4 on this- /gq :flushed:

7 Likes

I think your code is broken

4 Likes

yes lol but good things i that most of cases it works sooo… lol

3 Likes

me when I ignore alllllll of my bug reports

3 Likes

oh i shouldve thought of that when testing, its probably the yellow in the 2nd to last and last rows

let me make sure thats why

edit: nope thats not it, odd

4 Likes

I do when i dont have my glasses! /pj

3 Likes

is pj another way of hj? like, part joking?

or pajamas? /j

4 Likes

Partial joking
I read Pajamas every time someone posts it too lol

3 Likes