You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 30 [OFFICIAL]

What would you guys like to see next in Alto’s odyssey? I was thinking of doing a huge update sometime soon.

• More Skins or characters
  • More obstacles and decorations
  • More shop items and powerups
  • Levels (Basically challenges you have to complete e.g. jump over 5 rocks)
  • Other (Reply to this post!)

0 voters

If you haven’t played: Alto’s Oddyssey v1.1! by Dinocomix

6 Likes

string oriented music

it lets you code outside the app if you’re experimented enough with notes

4 Likes

not related to this, but i had a bug where i jumped randomly on accident and crashed, even though there wasn’t an obstacle. do you know why this is happening?

4 Likes

I have a music guide that could help!

Let me know if you have any questions. Parts of it might be outdated and there are links within the topic that have updated resources as well.

2 Likes

by crashed, i mean crashing into a rock, not the app crashing, i should’ve said it more clearly

4 Likes

I don’t know what to call the new topic I just made :sweat_smile: !!!
Nerdy Oddities? Technical Oddities?
It’d be cool if it gave off the same vibe as the Nerdy Math topic, but for Hopscotch.

6 Likes

@Dragon_Riders i am now Poison, i decided to retire the dragonmaster101 mantel as it no longer suits me as a person i decided to connect my name to something more related to my day 2 day life, my in app name will not be changed just yet as Poison is already taken sadly (ill do whatever i can to get it) but im still the same guy although a new name signaling a new era aswell

15 Likes

If you land and you are tilted (I think if you’re at 30 degrees or up) you crash, as you didn’t land correctly. this is a feature that is in the original game too.

6 Likes

Ooh I like your new username @Poison

5 Likes

You guys should go check out my new project updates topic called ‘Try out Crimson’!
It’s a cool game!
(@894ers)

5 Likes

No offense but you should probably calm down

I think you can re right this in a better way

4 Likes

Too late to edit, they said you get longer edit time with reg actually you don’t! :joy:
Edit fine I’ll never get my point across to the then ugh

4 Likes

Ok

3 Likes

What do you mean?

3 Likes

@Liquid? I don’t like the way you linked a remix of one of my projects, in future could you possibly link the original if you are going to link a project of mine. Thanks.

3 Likes

That’s better :+1:

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

does anyone see a connect 4 on this- /gq :flushed:

7 Likes

I think your code is broken

5 Likes

yes lol but good things i that most of cases it works sooo… lol

3 Likes