You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

you can check the code of every remixers if you think there will be fake wins :))

edit: @/StarlightStudios got a point there :+1:

3 Likes

yep!

Can use Tri-angle’s idea since it wouldn’t be too hard to check
Thank you for pointing out some stuff I overlooked :))

2 Likes

Bro tag me when that’s out lol

1 Like

Can you make a once free ticket. Looks cool

1 Like

wait did you receive the tag yesterday? i forgot if basics can access the #collaborations-and-beta-testing category. click on that text - does it redirect you somewhere or it says it’s “private or does not exist”?

2 Likes

Basics can see the topic

Why does no one create tower defense games? I’ve seen 3 attempts but they never made it to full games or are just demos

1 Like

you’re still not allowed to do seed lotteries. @yuanyuan can provide more information on this

2 Likes

There is a really old but cool one somewhere, if I could only remember the name…

2 Likes

The 3 I found were
Bear tower defense by @/Petrichor
FTU tower defense by @/cool12317282728
I forgot the name but there was a unfinished one by @/ThinBuffalo

1 Like

I also have castle doombad tower defense @StarlightStudios
Btw I am to lazy to make levels…

2 Likes

Published this yesterday. An experiment with strings. Could anyone see if I’ve missed any of the winning combinations?

2 Likes

Also @Crosbyman64
Why isn’t this working, I’m 100% sure this should work unless hopscotch has some sort of limit on text strings. The normal length of the string is 16384 characters long or 128^2. When I run this function it sets the length to like 900 but only on every other index I run it on…

It also changes values randomly…

1 Like

I know i just didn’t really consider it as a tower defense but it’s still really cool!

1 Like

it says x won for some reason

2 Likes

The combination works for me, weird… did you take that screenshot immediately? I know that it says the opposite player won first and then after around a second it updates to the correct one.

3 Likes

i have no clue how your code work, but what i know is that character in between returns a “number”, so if the returned value is for example 00014 it’ll become 14

2 Likes

because it’s very clone-consuming and the code will be extremely complex if you make a big game

2 Likes

No, but I was spam clicking everything and trying to break the game so it probably glitches out because I was tapping so fast and there’s a small delay with check once blocks so it probably caused it to act weird if that makes sense (maybe I’m wrong but that’s my best guess)

1 Like

Yeah but it has a space at the beginning of the string