Probably just delay
The bot changes it’s mind a couple times sometimes before deciding it’s final answer
So does it change its mind to beat me
yes kinda lol
but it shouldn’t count towards win/lose because it already chose its final answer before it changed
I know that.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11rk5jjm8s (currently in moderation due to update).
I updated Hexapawn. If you encounter a bug, please let me know.
- Selected pawn now casts shadow (is easier to see which one is selected)
- AI reset button now fills when held
- Generic button pulses when tapped
- “AI has been reset successfully” is now more visible, and not larger than the screen
- Instructions are now much more visible than before
- Added Dark Mode, and this setting is saved to the device.
Yep. I earned it myself a while ago. I think it only works if you reply to a post you haven’t read yet, which yeah, I know, that’s oddly specific.
Congrats on the badge, btw.
friday seems like a good day to release a project
and today seems like a great day to help me debug my game
If I opened up an art shop where you could buy pixel art game assets, would you buy from it?
- Go for it but I wouldn’t buy.
- Go for it! I would love to buy something!
- I don’t think you should open a shop, there are to many pixel art shops already!
Although I’m noticing that a lot of shops don’t get purchases so idk…
Yk what I’m going to just go for it, I can just ask a leader to close it if it doesn’t get enough sales, expect to see it open soon :).
Pretty cool. Do you think it can beat my AI though. Sure mine is not as complex but it is pretty cool.
Mines not really too complex either, so idk
I’m not sure I would call mine an AI but it definitely gets better over time
we could test it out
Yeah that would be fun
Mine does not really learn so much as it always
NOBODY WHO DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW HOW MY ROSHAMBO AI WORKS SHOULD SEE WHAT COMES NEXT
plays what beats the thing that beats the thing that beats the thing you played last.
Mine works kind of similar
If the player uses the same move too many times in a row, it will catch on and try to use the winning move
In most cases, it gets gradually better and better
Originally it would play the thing that beats the thing you last played