You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Yes and its good to excersize that. But on Hopscotch its not exactly code that you invented… well not really sure what I’m saying anymore but its just my opinion on all of it. Maybe yours was fine but I think some things go to far with this.

6 Likes

under section 1d it explains what people are allowed to do with your code
not legal advice or anything, just what i found in the tos

11 Likes

It says that by using HS you do agree to others using your code. And technically you can’t say that your code is not FTU or you can’t actually enforce this. As long as everyone gives credit there isn’t a problem. By publishing a project you agree to your code being under the creative commons.

9 Likes

So anyone can ask that their code isn’t used but no one can just say “you can’t use this”

5 Likes

Hello

1 Like

@/SwimGirlStudios thanks you for fixing the pole I made

3 Likes

Yo, that looks really good!

2 Likes

How come people are finding my projects? Just wondering, since I can’t seem to find them in any tabs (other than following)

3 Likes

yes i did aldo im not using tour code im using my own

1 Like

@cool12317282728 key word is if changes are made all the code in mine are mine and my property a concept isn’t owned but the code is, if I had used your like circle method then that’s changes but if I made it all then it’s my right not yours

3 Likes

None were made

Didn’t adapt your stuff either as I didn’t change it like if I used a platformer template I completely wrote the code for the planet generation

2 Likes

Infinity. \pi is an irrational number.

digits of pi

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209…

This is how many digits I know off the top of my head (about 56)

2 Likes

Pi is an irrational number. Therefore, it has no last digit. So, someone could technically not credit you at all because there is not last digit of pi

2 Likes

Dude that’s not how it works at all

2 Likes

Unless physically coped from a physical product you own zero copyright

2 Likes

everyone’s made great points, but some discussion has been moved as it’s no longer respectful - it’s not right to threaten or publicly accuse someone, and it violates our guidelines.

If you feel someone has done something and it’s worrying you, you can have things sorted privately and calmly - take a deep breath and compose your thoughts!
you can contact the hopscotch team here - - > help@gethopscotch.com

hopscotch allows us to learn from each other - not all inspiration is malicious, and giving credit to anyone you’ve learned from can be the right thing to do!

anyone working away at a last minute entry??

9 Likes

Am I hitting some divisor limit made by Hopscotch here?

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/126la6u6ib

(because the decimal calculation stops for me reaching around a divisor of 140)

8 Likes
7 Likes

saw it, can i have a published link so i can see the code n then debug?

7 Likes