You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Since the music will be different for the menus and game, the best kind to make would be an Interactive Soundtrack, which can be stopped at any time so you can switch scenes without any issues when switching back.

If HS had a break block, this would be super easy…

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

@Dragongirl1264 @Nobody do you know how to do this?

3 Likes

nope

1 Like

Me either :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Don’t see why it would be a problem since you’re using scenes, the player could just turn volume down

4 Likes

Hotel simulator? Sounds familiar :thinking: /lh /j

1 Like

@StarlightStudios so you wanted feedback - all I’d say is add one or two more crates and maps but besides that, I’d just like to ask why you chose the maps in the order they’re in

2 Likes

I didn’t choose them in any order. Is that bad or were you just curious?

1 Like

It’s not bad or anything, I was just curious. If it was up to me I would put them in this order (idk why this order) (also will not mention the names so I don’t spoil anything)

Map 1, map 5, map 4, map 2, map 3

2 Likes

Oh ok good, I probably won’t Re-arrange them though. What crate and map did you like the most and do you think the game should expand outside of Japan?

1 Like

My favorite map was either 2 or 3, and my favorite crate was by far 2, that theme is like my favorite theme lol. And about it moving outside of Japan, maybe it could also go to china or Korea or something

2 Likes

Nice! Do you think that it should expand just in the East Asia area or around the world too?

1 Like

I think if you’re going to go around the world, start in east Asia, then the rest of Asia, then move on as updates

2 Likes

Ok thanks so much for the feedback! If you want to suggest anything or tell me about something in the game please tag me!

1 Like

Ok! I’d suggest adding red orange and purple skins
And maybe in a different crate, pink white and something else maybe brown
And something else that wouldn’t be hard to add would be gold silver and bronze
(and maybe something that would be a little harder is a crate of skins based off the maps, one of each.)

Sorry that’s such a lot :flushed:

2 Likes

I was thinking about gold silver and bronze so that would be a good idea! But I don’t think I’ll do more color crates as of now. I really appreciate the feedback! (Although I can’t make updates until you and @/nobody finish the music so it might not be in time for the comp but I plan on making updates anyways so it doesn’t really matter.)

1 Like

I’ll try and be really quick. I think I’ve got the vibe of the game now, I can start.

Also a map suggestion - it’s some place in Japan that I forgot the name of, but you may recognize it- it’s all pastel and stuff and very bright and lively??

2 Likes

The kawachi wisteria garden? Or Hokkaido lavender fields? (Cherry blossom trees fit the description as well)

1 Like

That’s not what I was thinking about but the first one seems to fit very well!

(also just to let you know usually you don’t have to add credit when buying with saturnpoints but since you already have a credits menu I don’t see why you wouldn’t add any, but it’s still entirely optional)

Uhh, the project is now showing womp message?
Edit: ok I fixed it
Edit edit: how do I give this to you when I’m done?

2 Likes