You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Sorry but I have no idea what any of that is :sob:

nope, it wont impact anything besides not being able to be a tie-breaking feature
whiiiiich is probably just how i should’ve summarized it initially but oh well

and nope, not at all. just credit everything appropriately tho ofc

2 Likes

Ok, and yes of course I will put everyone who helps in the credits!

1 Like

sorry, i tried to compress the video as much as i could but it’s still very big ://

and link to ae’s builder: Loading...

@StarlightStudios boop

3 Likes

alright, thank you:)

3 Likes

Can you wait a bit to make the music because as of now I don’t actually know how to put it in my project so do you mind waiting a bit please?

3 Likes

I fixed the link for you: Hopscotch Project Builder

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

There are a lot of categories you can thank Hopscotchers for:

Beta Testers: list of all your beta testers
Bug Trackers: list of people who discovered bugs
Music: list of people who helped with music
Physics: list of people who had part in coding physics (i.e., Spy Guy 96)
Special Thanks: for thanking people for anything else.

2 Likes

by the way, i suggest you to import as a custom rule, not as a character, because it seems like it doesnt work anymore - i forgot this detail when screen recording

1 Like

Would it be fine if I just gave you the project and you coded the music and then I saved it back to my drafts? Because these other methods are making my head hurt lol

3 Likes

Oh no but you and @/Dragongirl1264 couldn’t work on it at the same time. It’s probably way to much to ask but can you or @/Dragongirl1264 possibly get it done a couple days faster so the other can have more time to work on it?

2 Likes

the music shouldnt be too long, @Dragongirl1264 would you like to work first or should i?

3 Likes

Wait we’re doing this together?

4 Likes

Oops I already set it up so dragongirl1264 did it first if that’s fine with you two because I thought yours would take longer but I can easily set it up for you instead

3 Likes

Noooo your both making a peice of music for the same game lol they have both have nothing to do with each other except they are the same type

3 Likes

Are they the same fast paced thing?

4 Likes

Yes they are both fast paced. One for the main menu one for the game. (Idk which is which)

3 Likes

Took me a while to figure out what you meant by “IDK which is which…”

2 Likes

Oh sorry about that :joy:

1 Like