You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

left door because it seems the most likely to be safe

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the link

14 Likes

oh ok sry i forgot :sweat_smile: i’ll get it NOW

here[Ignore what the project is, it’s just the pixel method] Buy a Seating Pillow today! (Silly Ad Comp) by hrhlittleprincess

5 Likes

The HS editor seems to lag out after a certain amount of operators loaded at a time, which is pretty inconvenient when you’re trying to fit everything into one block, maybe a custom operator block would be cool, not sure how creating one would work though

3 Likes

Maybe it could look something like this?

3 Likes

Aghhhh, gotta make the walls into string data

3 Likes

Idk what that means but cool :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s criminal that this only has a few more than 100 likes after 57 weeks. Do people not love Furret? ://

Furret deserves more publicity.

19 Likes

That looks so epic!

Furret deserves more love

6 Likes

don’t say that, you are amazing
i could have spamliked you but you have only posted 35 lol

hru? coding anything?

7 Likes

Nah

I just joined a couple days ago, so yeah, I don’t have a whole lot on here yet.

Can’t complain, though I’m a bit bored. You?

Creating a template for my future pixel arts, I’m mostly finished, just optimizing things now.

You coding much?

13 Likes

i agree :stuck_out_tongue:
you got used to this forum so quickly that im pretty sure everyone is surprised and happy to have you here :)) even fear haha

yea tired too, but i still need to keep studying for my exams.
i think most people here has already finished school lol

oh exciting, i’ll follow you as soon as i log into my main account :)) your acc has 2 published projects, both arts right?

im coding something exciting with absolutely no one @/Nobody for the summer competition - sadly i don’t think i can tell what we’re creating but it’s about planes lol

6 Likes

I discovered another secret approver

4 Likes

that’s just a pfp glitch lol

2 Likes

Bruh

This isn’t the first time I’ve been on a forum that’s kinda like this, so I know a bunch about stuff.

Good luck! I just graduated, so I’m done… with high school, that is.

Haha, sure.
D

Yup. The first is kinda lame imo, but since it’s got so many likes I’m not gonna unpublish it. Besides, some ppl might find it cool, idk.

Cool! Please don’t tell me, I like surprises :3

12 Likes

I know, the joke is funny though

1 Like

i am, just not when i have to answer these tired tubms sometimes lol

okay i kinda needa know why you’re hating on some of my all time favorite series here lol
genuinely curious

6 Likes

You’re not tired of it? :pp

Is there a topic on here that has tips for making pixel art?

13 Likes

i mean i honestly dont mind lol

its mostly just tutorials and tips put into one but you can find all of the topics if you search #ha pixel art and you can always make your own there

7 Likes

Cool, thanks!

(I’m out of likes, otherwise I would just like the post. But since I can’t, I feel like I should respond.)

12 Likes