You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

I agree with you on that—you mentioned yours isn’t open source tho.

If you could link the tutorial, I don’t think you did yet, that’d be awesome :))

12 Likes

well thank you haha
i’ll set up a system for that at some point

here ya go! this one is and im planning on updating it at some point so its a mix of this and the other one, but for rn, this is the one ive got up

7 Likes

Thank you! Btw, is that the same method Dylan uses for his pixel art?

13 Likes

Yep, those are the numeral equivalents of true / false. 1=true, 0=false. You really only need to worry about these if you are attempting to put conditionals like equality operators in variable blocks.

2 Likes

yeah, he uses my method!

also if you are interested in collabing with us for the summer comp, youre welcome to and we’ll be using my most most efficient method for that (never before seen :eyes:)

6 Likes

Ohh I’d love to! It’s not everyday I get to collab with amazing pixel artists :3

13 Likes

well lets change that, shall we?

i love getting newbies here that share my interests, such a great way to make friends and more awesome projects. besides, its always incredibly humbling as well. i’ll tag you in the topic :D

7 Likes

i just realized i never explored pixel art yet :face_with_monocle:

might wanna work on some someday after summer comp

5 Likes

Right is right, but if i choose left then i’ll left (leave), so right or left… hmm left right left left right is right left but left is right.

I’ve got it! I’ll go into both haha.

3 Likes

Ayy I saw the bulbasaur, nice work :]

Also a fan of Friday here lol

7 Likes

So basically you will go in to superposition. Tell me if you want me to tell you what it means.

2 Likes

you can’t go in superposition as you have no position/an undefined position, so if you’re in superposition you can’t rly tell if youre truly in a door

2 Likes

Update leak? :eyes:

(For Potatoformer)

6 Likes

@Leaders should this topic be closed

5 Likes

Oh and @FearlessPhoenix. Random Question, when did you first be leader?

7 Likes

Around March of 2019. (Remember that this is what the leaders q and a topic is for!)

6 Likes

It-it’s beautiful

4 Likes

i got promoted with reni, will, and all of the other ogs (theyve all stepped down sadly) back in february of 2019, then we officially got our badges in early march!

7 Likes

Umm maybe right

3 Likes

mines open source- i’ll link a game where i used it in a sec-

3 Likes