You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Which door would you choose if you had to pick at random?
@Wild_Animals

(for a project)

10 Likes

Left is always right

4 Likes

Left door seems sus. I choose right door.

5 Likes

Oh yeah of course

6 Likes

Right. Right? Right…

3 Likes

right left right right left right left left left right left right right left right.

What?! You said “Random.”

Can wait to see the final project when it’s done…

3 Likes

Agh!!!

5 Likes

Imagine this actually works

2 Likes

Remember, you must post this in the DHT topic, with the proper format, as seen below:

\_p1 = {month} Artwork: Piece 1 (This is just what you must place at the beginning of your post, replace {month} with the actual month)

I made myself a text shortcut to make things easy for me, which is why I typed \_p1 above.
I did it for \_p1 – \_p10 (because it’s hard to remember the format, and it takes a long time (for me, anyways) to type it all out)

@FearlessPhoenix can provide more details on this

3 Likes

if you could repost in the dht, thatd be perfect

4 Likes

as roadocean said left one is sus, and the “right door” option is lighter (the red color is differnent)

1 Like

Gonna try to re-create Pac-Man, the AI won’t be too hard to make

1 Like

True. You may want to watch some YouTube video/videos on how they work as they all follow Pac-Man differently.

1 Like

I already did that, actually! Here’s a good one.

2 Likes

Oh ok, thanks

I haven’t been on the forum much lately, thank you for the reminder

3 Likes

no problem!

4 Likes

Isn’t it kinda strange how conditionals return 1 and 0 rather than True and False and then breaking the app? Maybe the conditionals being used in those stuff was planned to be added.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen that before.

What’s the best open-source pixel art method? I’m mostly looking at quality of the art, but ease of use is important too.

13 Likes

i’m biased but mine; it’s basically a slightly more basic version of the one that you used
think i linked a tutorial to you at some ping but i can again if you need me to

6 Likes