You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

oh just saw this lel :sweat_smile: very prob, i’ll tag you soon:))

3 Likes

Oh, hello! I haven’t been on the forum a while, but that’s because I have nothing to share about my coding.

9 Likes

Yeah, ty anyways! And it’s not super important, it would just make things easier.

3 Likes

Does anyone here have the new subscription where you get 200 seeds every month? If so, please give me a tag! Or if you know someone who does, could you tell me their username?

9 Likes

I haven’t heard of anyone with this subscription, but i’ll keep an eye out. I had the old 5 seeds per day one until a day or two ago when it expired.

5 Likes

Ahh yes, that’s the one. 5 seeds per day and 200 seeds per month

8 Likes

ah alright, I don’t know of anyone else who had it off the top of my head, however i’ll let you know if i do discoverer someone with it. :)

6 Likes

I believe I do have this subscription

7 Likes

I will private message you!

8 Likes

Oh Hi Welcome Back :v:

4 Likes

HI @INNERPaNDA!!! welcome backk!!

2 Likes

bye /j

4 Likes

sounds rude but im pretty sure youre sarcastic
okay perfect, saw the edit haha

3 Likes

I’d like to call it, Verbal Irony.

3 Likes

i can’t disapprove this because this topic seems to be called You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here - we should change it to You Can Type About Hopscotch Here to avoid misunderstanding! :D /s

4 Likes

hmm

4 Likes

excellent reply

will you fall again into inactivity or for you vacation has already come?
i still have ~3 weeks of school

4 Likes

for me, 2 months /j weeks

5 Likes

I knew that like weeks ago. (also not gonna reply in that topic, because I want your post to be wrong)

also wat’cha codin’?

5 Likes

ok cool
hm yea cool
dunno what to answer lol

:expressionless:
ok /lh

i’m codin’ an art pad called sketchpad for creators which has bézier curves to draw smooth lines
not rly working rn lol but i hope i’ll catch some buggy stuff in my code

you might wanna check this post (not a rick roll this time lol :stuck_out_tongue:)

and wat’cha codin’?

3 Likes