You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

You just jump when the center of the player crosses the screen, and instead of jumping you will switch gravity. It’s frame perfect so it might take a bit of time.

4 Likes

I sure it’s changed since but…

7 Likes

It works! I had to use the variable rows instead of columns but whatever lol. Next question (sry i can get annoying with these) Can a clone chack the value of a variable specific to another clone?

4 Likes

I’m not Tri-Angle, but it’s not possible if the clone specific to another variable is a Self variable.

4 Likes

no as william said, but you can use strings

unless it’s super important to check the value of other clones, i won’t explain string (takes too long lol and i could say something wrong bc it’s complicated too :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

I once had that happen to me on my STAR-LINK project, lol.

But instead of 666 plays, it was 666 likes.

5 Likes

@Dragon_Riders i no longer have access to a apple device rip. had some phyics idea in mind

12 Likes

Hot Take: Platformers are fun, but incredibly oversaturated

4 Likes

Why did I do this

7 Likes

i love it

especially the part where you can fly by spamming one arrow

5 Likes

i was gonna approve it right as you deleted lol

5 Likes

8 Likes

I beat it lol

4 Likes

Who’s coding on this fine day

6 Likes

tarvos

are you working on anything? id love to see more projects from ya

6 Likes

Do you mean more artwork on the app or an actual project?

The downside to drawing on the app is I still don’t have a stylus :hs_penguin: so I don’t do it too much, but every now and then I post a completely random 5 minute sketch. I won’t ever be getting a stylus though since the only reason I’d need it is for hopscotch and I already have an actual art pad / program for my artistry

Then there’s projects, the last one being my extremely simple artpad. Maybe I’ll code something soon but since all I have access to is a phone it really dampens the experience

8 Likes

i meant an actual project, i’ve seen a lot of your really awesome artpad app lately :)) especially for finger art

definitely feel the pain of coding on a phone, that’s exclusively what i’ve been doing for a few years and still socks lol

6 Likes

Ty grand master phoenix :D

Yeah for sure. What really bugs me is whenever I make a project at iPad size it becomes so small and I can’t orientate the screen while in the editor

7 Likes

honestly i think you just get used to that lol, it doesnt bother me tooo much now but other things do a lot so

5 Likes

I have like 5 drafts (compared to the 100+ you probably have :stuck_out_tongue:) that I may or may not start coding on again

Wellll I sort of have access to an iPad but it’s old and extremely buggy with the app so I haven’t used it in ages. The others in the house aren’t mine and I just stick to the tiny phone :man_shrugging:

8 Likes