You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

look at mine lol

2 Likes

@Noland your new game is nice

But once I got to max upgrades the whole thing stopped working and I can’t sell anymore lol

7 Likes

Let’s not turn this into a first post sharing topic :sweat_smile:
Anyways I’m working on the pads and orbs now!

1 Like

Does anyone know how to make scrolling possible?

3 Likes

hmm, wdym by scrolling? horizontal, vertical, manual, automatic?

4 Likes

Like the camera would follow the player if they attempt to go off-screen
Basically vertical, but I want there to be a limit too

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle I’ve started trying to make music in the app and I’m slowly learning. Is your music reader FTU with credit? I understand if not, just thought I’d try asking before messing with it.

6 Likes

lemme think about it :)

4 Likes

Sounds good! How’s the race game coming?

5 Likes

Here is how scrolling with bounds are done. The image shows multi-directional scrolling, but that can easily be changed.

CameraX is horizontal
CameraY is vertical

(In player sprite)

4 Likes

slowly but surely haha, i added a select random car algorithm because i hate having 10000 ifs in my code

you’ve said in the past you were coding a music. Is it the same as the one you’ll use my music reader, or it’s a different one?

5 Likes

I was just messing with notes then. Now I’m trying to make an actual song and I’ve been looking for an easier way to use chords with the music.

6 Likes

yea, for chord you def need a music reader or a list of When

lemme test the fps with chords

4 Likes

ignore this, i gotta go for ~1 hour :(

4 Likes

That’s fine, cya!

5 Likes

I’m assuming I can leave out the code that involves the X part. Dunno how this will affect my physics though

1 Like

What’s before the min though?

1 Like

Camera X and Camera Y

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m doing this correctly

1 Like

i… don’t know what you’re doing - it’s not the same as the pic Crosby sent

@TB23 i’ll say yes but i’ll request a screen at the beginning of the project saying this:

Music Reader by Tri-Angle Studio.
Under CC BY-NC-SA.

The screen will fade out after 500±250 hours milliseconds.
No seed requested, this is your music reader forever as long as you have the disclaimer with my music reader, partly or fully. The disclaimer should be unmodified in any way. You can modify the music reader.

If you agree, i’ll start copying my chord code (one day i deleted it bc i almost never use chord lol) and will send you my draft with Open Project.

I saw your pm on hs btw, thank you

5 Likes