You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Ohhhhh okay

Wow cool cool

7 Likes

Yeah, that is what we were talking about. Great that it’s more clear now!

5 Likes

Woah, 96 likes — that is so close! :scream:

6 Likes

the two most liked posts on the forum both have 104 likes ;)

7 Likes

Woah. What posts are they?

6 Likes

@t1_hopscotch: Community Guidelines - #4 by t1_hopscotch
@Anonymous: Nominations for Featured! - #3 by Anonymous

(but ofc some op have more likes, but i don’t have that search “tool”)

9 Likes

Oh wow, cool! It’s funny that they have the same amount of likes

Maybe William’s post can get to the same like count as well! That would be really funny

Wait, that’s also kinda funny — William’s post has more likes than the op of the whole topic

5 Likes

Well, it’s now the time.
My favorite team is the 2nd seed in the NFC.

Btw I am also planning to open a beta testing for my football game thingy :eyes:

4 Likes

The Bucs? Oof (though I can’t say much)

I honestly don’t beta test very often, but if it’s public, definitely tag me

1 Like

ok done

1 Like

done too, coding anything?

4 Likes

rip for you, that was a wild game

2 Likes

yep

an example in a hundred (maybe i’m exaggerating)

oh lol, @AdminCod3R

5 Likes

It’s what Admin asked lol

I do know that there are lots

7 Likes

@TB23, ahhhhhhhhhhh, I absolutely love it so far!!! The art and aesthetics are just perfect, but just knowing what your purpose is behind making it makes it all the more amazing. I really love the edits on the screenshots, and I’m beginning to think I need to work on my visual design :sweat_smile: (though I already knew that haha)

Since it’s a work in progress, I’ll just assume that all the things that I’d usually point out that need work (instructions, etc.) are in the process of being added.

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” - ‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20‬‬

Never forget that even the smallest actions can be used for the greatest good when you surrender yourself to the hands that hold the world

2 Likes

sup everyone

3 Likes

Hi NeoPixel! how are you? coding anything?

1 Like

My game is coming along great. I recently added a progress indicator. I also fixed some more things in the Menu Screen. The menus are nearly complete. All that’s left is to add the Block Gallery, and the 20 levels, as well as the Control Mapping for Wireless Controllers. Wondering if I should add a hidden feature for 100% completion…

bruh in school rn

whats everyone coding?

2 Likes

Nothing wink

1 Like