You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

What happens if you hold shift while pressing , or . ?

2 Likes

Is it in the bottom left?

wait what keyboard layout do you have?

4 Likes

click the shift and the period and then the shift “OR” the shift and the coma

maybe for me… idk abt urs tho

1 Like

’ and "

lol

2 Likes

It must be a keyboard where the < and > signs do not exist… try shifting every key and see what you get.

2 Likes

lol srry make it “OR”

1 Like

Do you have an alt key?

Try alt+60 or alt+62

What kind of computer is it? This method might not even work…

2 Likes

that method only works for number pads though

2 Likes

I have seen some computer where a certain portion of the keyboard acts as a numpad for the alt codes.

3 Likes

I have one like that, where you press the fn keys and the right half turns into a numpad. But it doesn’t work with the standard number row

4 Likes

¤{}`~°<>

ohh found them :joy: tysm!

it was alt+, and alt+. for me, not shift haha

tysm!

6 Likes

you forgot to write “Make A Roblox Type Game”

im going to vote for roblox type of game secret msg between the ‘’ "

2 Likes

I made mine using trails and recursive functions, and it already works very well…

I can add the other stuff that makes up yours, later…

5 Likes

Wow you’re fast. Just be sure to give credit. Its taken me like 1 full week just to get as far as I’ve got on it. Your a great coder.

1 Like

I keep hearing seed block. So I’ve come to the conclusion I should prob ask what it means.

WHAT IS A SEED BLOCK-

4 Likes

Okay, anyone have tips for coding music with advanced mode? I’m not sure if i’m the problem or hopscotch is rly laggy

3 Likes

Here are some guides that might be helpful:

Here is a more advanced but newer method for coding music:

I haven’t coded much music on Hopscotch recently, so there might be newer methods that I don’t know about.

4 Likes

A seed block is what let’s seed developers ask for seeds.

3 Likes

The Request Seeds block is what’s used for in-game purchases on Hopscotch. Only a select few have access to this block. It can also be used to gift seeds to others just by adding the block to someone’s original project and doing the purchase like always.

5 Likes

Fun fact: when the seed block was added I was able to edit the code still because I had a older version from before the seed block and THT didn’t make it so you needed to update the app to play projects made with that version.

1 Like