You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

The CustomObject has an ID different from the image ID

6 Likes

Oh I see. Thank you. I love that there’s someone active on the forum that knows about hopscotch’s inner workings.

6 Likes

If and when HS introduces arrays (of any type), the first thing I’m gonna try to do is make a Quiz Creator similar to my Siri Shortcuts version.

4 Likes

@Awesome_E how do you fix this?

Edit: never mind it fixed itself.

3 Likes

Hopscotch currently isn’t loading for me, but other apps are and I have 3 bars of internet. Is this happening to anyone else?

2 Likes

it seems to be ok for me - weird :thinking:

3 Likes

It works for me. Maybe your hopscotch got coroped? If so then you will have to delete it and redownload it.

2 Likes

I don’t think corruption has anything to do with it. It can happen when the server HS uses is down.

Hopscotch loads perfectly fine for me.

2 Likes

Yeah probably, I sent that like 10 minutes after it was happening because it was still happening… it just came back though.

1 Like

Ah I’m glad. It happens to me a lot and I have fast internet. The fix is usually double click closing the app and reopening it. Or if it’s notafacsons or favorites then you must get on that tab right after you reopen it.

1 Like

@Awesome_E question: can objects be transferred from 1 project to another with your sortcut?

1 Like

That would depend on the object.

1 Like

My project builder allows you to transfer custom rules, so that would be a yes if you put all of the object’s rules inside of that

1 Like

What about custom when groups?

yes, that’s what a custom rule is, right?

1 Like

Yes that’s what I’m talking about. Is that not the correct term?

1 Like

It’s called a “custom rule” (that’s what it’s also referred to in the app), but yes you can save those

1 Like

Oh I thought that was only these:

1 Like

Those are “custom abilities” or “custom blocks” and those can be saved too

1 Like

The only difference between Custom Rules and Custom Abilities (the rainbow blocks) is that Custom Abilities are typically placed inside rules.

1 Like