You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

“If you access any third party website, service, or content from Hopscotch, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Hopscotch will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content”

Hopscotch (which includes the web explorer) is not liable if you use .json modding

I love how good Hopscotch’s terms of service has become

2 Likes

Ok. Also lison:

Also it’s aloud because it doesn’t

1 Like

lost reg

1 Like

Yes you did.

I see you :eyes:.

2 Likes

why… would they be filtered lol?

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking!

2 Likes

the different instruments go beyond that’s jysk and that doesnt mean you should necessarily keep doing it lol; what i said is a good rule of thumb

however as for strictly what is allowed and whatnot, it does take away a fair bit from curation at times so just be wary of that

4 Likes

What does that mean?

And that?

1 Like

Also you forgot a .

1 Like

I just thought that because the words “your pa.rents” is a filtered word.

2 Likes

Looks like some others beat me to it, but adding Secret Blocks to your project also adds a point towards block

5 Likes

Hmm, I’m not entirely sure.

I know JSYK means “Just So You Know”, but I’m not sure about JYSK.

2 Likes

Whenever you do any form of JSON editing, you won’t score as high in curation. You might get a Rising only instead of Excellent by doing it, as an example.

3 Likes

does that include secret blocks?
(i’m assuming it is)

1 Like

That depends on what secret blocks. I used them before so I know what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

I haven’t “fallen into the modding rabbit hole yet” Im going to call it that now

So which ones would you recommend that don’t change curation

Also is there a change x secret block

My friend was wondering

1 Like

Wdym? There’s already a “change x” block in vanilla (meaning non-modded) Hopscotch.

Secret blocks should be fine, as some could potentially be added to Vanilla Hopscotch in the future… (well, not all of them)…

2 Likes

I thought there was

I was just going off what my friend asked

Ok ill keep that in mind

Time to venture into the rabbit hole

2 Likes

Just don’t question it

8 Likes