You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

I think someone will have to report Mathematics2’s project immediately if they try to.

It might have to get to a point where posting anything from AE’s modded player (except for the official web explorer) would be against the community guidelines due to possible JSON manipulation. /hj

2 Likes

not that serious but yeah we’d take it down

1 Like

I would suggest you keep it as a draft only. I’m not trying to tell you what to do, I just want to ensure you don’t get in any trouble.

You coding anything else that isn’t related to advanced mode?

1 Like

Not really. Also I’m not using json editing. I’m using @/Awesome_E’s project builder. Therefore the project builder is json editing. Therefore the project builder is taking advantage of json editing not me.

1 Like

I tried before I had advance
It shouldn’t allow you to publish

2 Likes

That depends whether or not the requires beta editor option was changed.

A good patch for that would be to check if the project contains any Advanced Mode exclusive blocks, then either force “requires bets editor” to true or prevent publishing.

3 Likes

I’ve only gotten 5 blocks transferred.

2 Likes

I still wouldn’t recommend you do this.

Even Fearless has told you not to edit JSON to bypass Advanced Mode.

4 Likes

Why not? It’s @/Awesome_E’s project builder that’s doing it. Not me. Therefore the project builder will take the fall if THT removes it.

2 Likes

It could potentially get you in big trouble, or even banned (maybe it won’t get that far, but don’t take any chances).

Even though it’s the project builder doing it, you are still the one using it.

3 Likes

Umm are you sere I’d get in trouble?
Scenes? by Mathematics 2

2 Likes

Very sure, because THT can immediately take that down (give 'em time)

3 Likes

Umm in that case it’s alowed because it’s still up after a day.
Edit: you saw my logic coming.:triumph:

2 Likes

That may be because no one reported it, because not many people knew you didn’t have the sub.

3 Likes

Umm you can just look at the editor and see no advanced mode.

@t1_hopscotch is this true? If so then show me where it says that in the terms of service.

2 Likes

We can still report your project. I won’t, but someone here might. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

3 Likes

Well until @t1_hopscotch answers it’s allowed because it doesn’t say that in the terms of service.
yes I’ve read them. however it does say that they can take down a project for any reason at all.

2 Likes

it depends on what blocks you edited in – the “we need to take down your project” edits would be things like the seed block (monetized one), if you found a way to get images, or something similar that otherwise bypasses what the subscription is supposed to make “pay to unlock”

so scenes are fine, other “normal” blocks to avoid would maybe be things like the subscriber music ones that go significantly beyond making a small function easier to accomplish. that might not necessarily get taken down but its really wrong on principle; if you want the block, just support tht and pay a little bit for it. theres other ways to code the same/similar thing without it and you can pretty easily either do that or pay

9 Likes

Maybe one day you could convince your mom or dad to get you a subscription for a year.

4 Likes

wdym? like a parent? you can say mom/dad lol

4 Likes