You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Ok I will add it when there done.

1 Like

What do you use to translate these? Everything I find translates it to a bunch of random letters even when I do it again

4 Likes

no, they need to be in there originally and initially. not edited in afterwards. otherwise we will have to delete these. please add them in now @Mathematics2

also, with the long binary chains, keep them in a drop down folder because those can get spammy

4 Likes

Swift playgrounds. Project: “Cipher”

1 Like

is this your project or someone else’s? if it’s yours, that’s not something you’re allowed to share for safety reasons

2 Likes

It’s a template bilt into the app.
Well more of a totoril.
Just get it yourself and see.

2 Likes

alright, cool.

just keep everything translated and as relevant as possible, and make sure it doesn’t get spammy. a good way to do this is to have a hopscotch conversation on the side and then sometimes throw in small ciphers or something

4 Likes

Ok I see.
@StarlightStudios im thinking about coding a cipher in 01001000 01101111 01110000 01110011 01100011 01101111 01110100 01100011 01101000 what do you think?

Hopscotch

2 Likes

remember the translation. just include it spoiled right after the code before you post the post

2 Likes

What about a tool to translate text into binary or the other way around? That would be pretty cool too! And maybe for a tutorial you can make some and then people have to translate it in the project?

6 Likes

Good 01001001 01100100 01100101 01100001 idea

3 Likes

You could also add other translating tools to it as well!

4 Likes

Yes I could! However I’m still making a compression algorithm.

Compresses text.

1 Like

What does that do?

3 Likes

Compresses text. Tip: edit your post until you can post again.
It’s kind of like a zip file.

1 Like

@Awesome_E do you want to work at hopscotch when your done with school? You can tell me if you don’t want to answer.
Also @FearlessPhoenix you can turn off slow mode.

1 Like

it’s been off for quite a while but timers are left up to leaders; we’ll add and remove them as we see fit according to the situation

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure yet

3 Likes

Ok I understand. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Also do you know swift @Awesome_E?

1 Like

I’m 21 as of now.

3 Likes