You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

Nice! Also, that topic can be reopened if you’d like it to be updates of your game, since you seem to be making a lot of them!

4 Likes

Sorry but that didn’t really make that much sense to me could you repeat that but in like a different way please? :persevere:

2 Likes

Like, since you keep making updates to add more stuff to the game, you could turn that into a topic where you post about the new updates and what you added

3 Likes

Okay that sounds good!
How do I get someone to reopen it?

2 Likes

You can request in the leaders qna topic :))

3 Likes

Join my competition for a chance to win 100 seeds

3 Likes

@Awesome_E do you know how to turn of bilinear filtering for images?

2 Likes

Turn off?

I need a bit of context to understand what you are tying to do

4 Likes

that kind of situation? just need to import the right size of the image, i don’t think we can turn that annoying thing off

for example if in my game the size of the picture would be 128x128, then i’d import 256px*256px picture because for my device 1 hopscotch pixel = 2 ipad pixel

6 Likes

lol

I don’t know sure?

3 Likes

If you want to get a pixel image, make each pixel about 8 times larger, then save it as a PNG image to your Files (it has to be saved to Files, saving it to your Photos will make it blurry).

4 Likes

ok @Tri-Angle what did I miss (holiday or something), because you and hap have a pfp with bears or pandas in it

4 Likes

I always save my images to photos but they aren’t blurry.

3 Likes

Small images are always blurry for me, that’s why I save them to files instead. It might just be due to the different software we use to make pixel imagery.

3 Likes

oh nothing, i like that pfp thats all lol

4 Likes

Is it just me or is the editor more laggy after the update?

The project I am currently working on was already a little laggy before the update, but now it’s much worse.

4 Likes

yes it’s slightly more unstable for me too - a drop of ~15 fps each time i touch the screen, but it goes back to normal after

4 Likes

Yeah, the problem has gotten worse. @/Tri-Angle and I reported this issue during the beta testing session. It should be better in the following update, which will come in 2-3 weeks. Earlier if THT is fast.

5 Likes

Best friend where have u been what have u been coding
its been too longgg

1 Like

Why can’t I make platformers in the latest player? Many of my older projects work like this one, but none of my latest ones work:

3 Likes