You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL]

How do you upload a video on the forum? Everytime I do so, this happens:

Goto catbox.moe, upload a video, then once it’s ready, copy its link and paste it in the Videos Created by Hops! topic. Be sure to tag Fearless and SilverSong as well. You can only share videos as links on this forum.

If you are blocked from catbox, you won’t be able to share any videos on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Also, just be sure it doesn’t contain any inappropriate content (IC) or personal information (PI) before you link the video.

2 Likes

From me? Ok

1 Like

Here it is… @RoadOcean

1 Like

Ok. Give me a few minutes to learn it

1 Like

I hope I explained it well enough :smiley:

1 Like

Also, do you like the pizza pixel art?

1 Like

Yes. Pizza forever

1 Like

Do you like cubing? I read your bio. By the way, I love speedcubing and can solve the 3x3 in under 13 seconds

1 Like

Wow, impressive :+1:
Yes I love cubing

1 Like

What your pb for 3x3? (Personal best)

1 Like

1:18

1 Like

Anyways, have u learnt the method?

1 Like

Yes but I can’t load the video. Prob my internet.

1 Like

Just a tip: in pixel-stitch, go to advanced options → dithering method and change it to Floyd-Steinberg. Then change the colour reduction to RGBQuant. Change the palette to all colours. This will get almost exactly the amount of colours wanted

1 Like

If I made a project using the Advanced Editor then I unsubscribed (note that I don’t have the subscription now, let’s pretend it’s expired).
Will the project stay or will be deleted?
@Yuanyuan @TeamCreations

7 Likes

if its published it would stay but you couldnt update it
if it wasnt then i think it would stay but all the advanced mode features would be removed once you enter it (if you can enter it)

at least thats what i think would happen

4 Likes

Actually, for unpublished projects, they will stay. However, you can’t open it until you re-subscribe.

3 Likes