You Can Talk About Hopscotch Here; Topic 29 [OFFICIAL] πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I am working on games now, like Candy Land and Twilight Hallway (which I got the inspiration on PokΓ©mon)

5 Likes

This type of bg is much better lol

7 Likes

I love gradient backgrounds, and I love the colors you picked. You can also use clones and back it even faster

4 Likes

Check this:

(Look up :D)
This currently the best pixel art I’ve done (also compared to the ones in the draft) thanks to Fearless Phoenix for the pixel art code!

7 Likes

@sophia Thanks! Change β€œcolor” by using other numbers (such as 10 multiply 30) and the background color will change!

4 Likes

looks so cute - you could post it here too!

4 Likes

4 more people pls?

4 Likes

that’s an awesome pixel art!! i’m glad my code (and maybe tutorial if you used that topic) was helpful :))

14 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears: TEHW EMOJIS AHAJD SO CUTE
:melting_face: :dotted_line_face: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :heart_hands: :biting_lip: :saluting_face: :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

15 Likes

It is but lets maybe try to stay on topic

Yall coding anything

3 Likes

If I publish my custom art project, then unpublish it, then publish it again, will I have to pay another 50 seeds?

1 Like

I’m assuming this is a joke, can’t exactly tell :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yes they are sarcastic lol, their jokes are always funny

3 Likes

closed, fell free to tag me if y’all want to be tagged in the update topic

3 Likes

I would like to be tagged about this!

1 Like

any thoughts/suggestions on this? i’m trying to make the rolls satisfying/look nice

2 Likes

New Game:
Lost

Lore: Once Upon A Time A Lost Master Made 7 Universes. Realms Scattered Across the universes, And The Universes Created A Multiverse.

Universe 1: Levels 1-150B Level Required
Universe 2: 150B-25Qi Level Required
Universe 3: 25Qi-200Sp Level Required
Universe 4: 200Sp-100No Level Required
Universe 5: 100No-1DD Level Required
Universe 6: 1DD-175SD Level Required
Universe 7: 175SD-200OD Level Required
Honor… - 1 Vegentillion Level Required

1 Like

I recently just increased the player’s max speed to 8, so you should be able to jump sooner than before, or farther than before. It will take more getting used to, though.

1 Like

@Tri-Angle could I be tagged for Wikihopia?

4 Likes

I’ll poke you to the topic one second

3 Likes